$109
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$89
$122
$110
EmbassySuites.com
$93
GardenInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
$111
$99
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$90
$129
$114
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetbed and pillowsbusiness parkindoor poolhotel restaurantwould stay here againsoccer teamrooms are niceworkout roomchecking inup to datebusiness meetingstayed nightsone night staynice staygreat place to stay
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

" If your room is not clean it's because Housekeeping only cleans as many rooms as they can before their shift ends." Front Desk Steven was using all the logic at his disposal but it still left us with no clean towels, soaps or coffee for the second day of our stay. That, plus the generic $12 breakfast that most hotels give away (and our friends who sat at the next table got for free because they got a coupon when they checked in, but front desk said there was no way we qualified) made this a "Do not book again" hotel.
There are a few design flaws with this hotel- dark hallways and we ended up using the stairs because the elevators are a very long distance from the rear quadrant (or triangle) where our room was at. Finding our room was difficult because numbering was confusing but I'm sure I could figure it out if we stayed here a few more times. But that's not going to happen.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark C
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay at the hotel. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations while you were our guest. We take great pride in our service levels and are always disappointed to hear when we have not lived up to our own high standards.

I can assure you it is our standard to clean all of our guest rooms every day. I can assure you that I will share your remarks with our Director of Housekeeping so that she can review our current practices to make sure this does not happen again.

While breakfast at our hotel is not included in all rates, we do offer breakfast packages that would include breakfast for up to two guests. We recognize that not all of our guests utilize this amenity but perhaps this may be an option for you in the future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to post this survey and we sincerely hope that you will reconsider as we would enjoy welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you are in the Dublin area. Please feel free to reach out to me personally should you wish to discuss anything further.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

I heard of this hotel through a TravelZoo deal that got you free breakfast and 2 tix to the Columbus Zoo. At $99, seemed like a good deal, especially after reading reviews here. Our first impression was the large lobby, and Chad, who checked us in. He was very personable and professional.
It was quite a walk to our room, which was in the back of the building. Later we did park in the back and were much closer, but to run from the room to the lobby for something wasn't quick.
The room, which had been remodeled, was nice looking, but could've been more functional. There was only 1 outlet on the far side of the king bed. We had to unplug the lamp for my husband to plug in his phone charger on his side of the bed. I was hoping to find an outlet for my hair dryer outside of the bathroom, since it got pretty warm with 2 people getting cleaned up at the same time, but all outlets in the main room were hidden. Kinda crazy that a newly remodeled room wouldn't have plenty of outlets!
The bathroom is very small. Counters are low (again, surprising for a newly remodeled hotel), but there is a good amount of counter space. The mirror was too short for my husband to see anything above his chin. The hair products had a pretty masculine scent, which I didn't care for and wish I hadn't used since I have long hair and am sensitive to scents. No exhaust fan, but that isn't overly unusual.
The bed and pillows were a bit hard for our tastes. The hotel was quiet until morning when the hall noise came through pretty loud.
The breakfast buffet that was included in our rate was not bad, but not our style too much. We brought our own whole grain bagel (and were able to toast it in their toaster which I appreciated). I can only eat egg whites, and the sausage was pretty greasy, so we stuck to the fresh cut fruit, which was very good!
We found the employees we interacted with to be friendly and helpful.
Overall, if the rate had been higher, I might have only given this a 3 star rating. There is room for improvement. Hope this helps you make your decision.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the hotel. We always appreciate feedback that is both positive and offers suggestions on how we may continue to improve. I will certainly share your comments with our team so we can take another look at our offerings.

We are thrilled to know that you were able to take advantage of the wonderful partnership we have with the Columbus Zoo. We feel that this is a great value as well!

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Dublin area.

Reviewed October 11, 2015

Mohammed at the front desk went above and beyond. We were traveling with our 5 week old daughter and our 4 year old son. The refrigerator in the room didn't have a little freezer. This was a problem for our cooler for my daughters "milk." Mohammed personally took our freezer packs to a freezer in the kitchen so we were good to go for our trip back home. He also was very nice to my son. He interacted with him and let him pick a toy from a little toy chest they had. Thank you Mohammed for helping us and making our experience great. Crowned Plaza you have a great employee in Mohammed.

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank Brad G
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the hotel. As the General Manager it always brings me great pleasure to read reviews that make special note of one of our team members. We too feel very lucky to have such a wonderful team member at our Front Desk. I will be sure to share this review with Mohammed as well as the rest of the hotel to celebrate his exceptional service.

We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you travel to Dublin!

Best Regards,

Jennifer

Reviewed September 24, 2015

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip for 3 nights. Checked in and found no bath towels in my room so asked for them and they were delivered. Next day no coffee, cream and sugar packets, or coffee cups left, nor were dirty cups taken. I advised front desk of this as well as toy and wrapper in corner of room from last guest. Mohammad at front desk was very nice and took coffee and etc. to my room, also picking up past guest leftovers. Though I had left note on first day for housekeeping that I'd like burned out light bulb in bathroom replaced, it wasn't. I then advised front desk.....twice over next two days. It was still never replaced when I checked out. Very disappointing since I try and stay at IHG properties as a rewards/loyalty member. Though others received a USA Today in front of their door each day, I never did.
The bright spot of this hotel was Mohamed, as well as Brittany and Brandy in the bar/restaurant. They were great assets to this hotel with their great personalities and professionalism. They should be commended!
Food was very good!!!! I was very happy with dinners each night.
I won't stay at this property again and I hope this is an anamoly. Hopefully they will get their housekeeping issues addressed. Our corporation is close to this hotel so I had hoped to stay here again and be able to recommend it to colleagues though unfortunately will not be able to do so. It's a shame because it's a nice property with great employees.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank welovethecaribbean2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2015

Dear welovethecaribbean2,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. We are very happy to read your positive feedback on the great service received from Mohamed, Brittany and Brandy. It is also nice to know that the quality of food served is well to your liking. These encourage our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. However, we are truly sorry if your stay was not a complete satisfactory due to the lack of amenities and products needed in the room received. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. Rest assured that your concerns will be addressed immediately to the hotel management for review to correct unsatisfactory experiences.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We value you as an IHG Rewards Club member and we hope this experience will not deter you from giving us another opportunity to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Divina P.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

Excellent rooms and the attendants is very very very good hotel, the employees are polite, backup Ched and Mohamed.
great restaurant and rooms. The excellent service from the bar!
The swing area and fitness are fantastic and the location is strategic for business and family trip, many restaurants, shopping and supermarket near to hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Jennifer R, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2015

Dear Guest

It always brings us great pleasure when we know our team made a difference to someone staying with us. Thank you for sharing your comments about Chad and Mohammed. We are very lucky to have them on our team and are so pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

We hope that the next time you are in the Dublin area we are able to welcome you back to the hotel.