$109
Hyatt Place Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$89
$122
$110
EmbassySuites.com
$93
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Hampton.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
$111
$99
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$90
$129
$114
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetbed and pillowsbusiness parkindoor poolhotel restaurantwould stay here againsoccer teamrooms are niceworkout roomchecking inup to datebusiness meetingstayed nightsone night staynice staygreat place to stay
Reviewed December 2, 2014

We were in town for a wedding and needed a Hotel nearby the reception venue. There were several hotels in the area to choose from but the Crowne Plaza offered the best value for the money. The Staff was friendly and attentive when we checked in. The rooms were very clean and had all the right amenities. The large LED Tv was the perfect size for the room and the mini fridge was the just right to keep all of our travel snacks and beverages cold. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Northern Columbus area. We will definitely choose this hotel again!!

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2014

We booked this hotel through Expedia, and there was a remark in the reservation that we need two joining rooms since we totally have four kids in two families. But even the request was made three days ago, the lady in front desk just told us they had no joining room after checking the system about 5 minutes. Ok, we had no choice but had to accepted that. Then we went upstairs and saw what made us surprised! There was a inside door in each room we had, that meant each of our room was a joining room to another. We wait for about 15 minutes, quite sure that the room next to ours was unoccupied. My wife went down to the front desk and told that lady, she like just waked up and said she would double check everything. Finally, she said the room is available and we can change to a joining room now. Why you can't do this at the beginning!? I was wondering if she did it in purpose! It seems that she really don't care about the needs for the customer or she was just lazy and not being well trained? I don't know, but it is really not professional!

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2014

Dear Zhiyi H,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and regret our level of customer service did not live up to your expectations. Your concerns will not go unheard, and will be discussed with the hotel staff.

Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 1, 2014

This hotel while not new has been recently renovated, so everything looks fresh. We had stayed here before so knew to ask for a quiet room overlooking the closed courtyard garden rather than the highway.

Got off to a bad start. I have a bad feather allergy and the front desk assured me the pillows were not feather. When I got to the room and inspected myself 9/10 of the pillows were feather. ( 4 on each bed, 2 in closet). After walking a pillow down to the front desk to show them they believed me. Later 3 more foam pillows were delivered to my room.

Rooms are large, include a small fridge and coffeemaker. Free internet worked well but annoyingly they changed the password mid way through my stay and it took me a while to figure out why the Internet was not connecting, and call the desk for the new one. There were no available electrical plugs near the headboard, a negative these days when we all have gadgets to charge.
We did not eat here so can't comment on the food. We would stay again.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2014

Stayed at this hotel in the past & didn't have a bad experience, but it wasn't anything outstanding either...definitely have to say they've done a fantastic job with the remodel to this property! The rooms & public areas are all very modern, attractive & clean. Our room was extremely comfortable (loved the super-firm mattress & pillows!!!), bathroom was well-appointed with new tile & vanity. Front desk staff at check-in & check-out were very friendly & helpful. This hotel will be my top choice the next time we're in Columbus & I will highly recommend this place as well.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2014

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Dublin because we were attending a convention there. Everything was totally remodeled this year (we stay here every year for the convention!) and much improved. Making the reservations via phone to get the convention rate was a less than stellar, but we got through it. Check in was everything one could ever want with a friendly, pleasant young woman who obviously was more on top of things than the first woman I spoke to on the phone there. The room was very nice. First night in we were missing soap and coffee. First morning I was preparing to leave and the housekeeper arrived. When I opened the door and started to tell here I was just ready to leave, she barged on in, shoved a towel under the door to keep it open proceeded to start her cleaning duties. That was fine, except thank goodness I was leaving, she was not to be stopped! I did manage to tell her we needed soap and coffee and that was taken care of for the rest of our stay. Comfy beds, everything was clean. All good with the room. When checking out we had a charge for the restaurant that didn't belong to us and I asked to have it removed which it was, but I was questioned and asked if I was *sure* we didn't have the breakfast buffet. I think I would remember if I had breakfast there or not. All in all, a good hotel and part of the corporate culture that Crowne Plaza hotels seem to thrive on. Definitely not bad, but not fantastic as they could be.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer R, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are valued and we really appreciate the feedback regarding our hotel staff and services. Please rest ensured that we will be sharing your comments with our management team to ensure personal service and a warm welcome for your next visit.

Warm Regards,