“Great Sunday Brunch!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We went to Salvi's new location in Dublin for brunch today. We found it to be outstanding. Great variety, and good quality food. We had a party of 5 and everyone left totally happy. We went at 11am and it was not crowded at all, which was surprising considering how good the food was.

2  Thank bossguy

Reviewed December 23, 2011

To the previous reviewer who seemed "grossed out"....

Salvi's has a full service bar that happens to just not carry pomegranate vodka. It doesn't sell. They don't carry stock of items that do not sell.

As for the "gross" food....how about ordering an entree off the menu instead of being a cranky cheapskate that only orders the low cost happy hour appetisers? Its a priviledge to have 50% off decent food, not a right.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

The food was excellent - hard time choosing from the menu! My final choice (Pasta Carlo) was a good one! Everything sounded so good! Atmosphere was very nice - sat next to the fireplace. Linen table cloths, but we all went in nice jeans & it was fine. People were dressed from dressy to casual! We've heard WONDERFUL things about their Sunday Brunch & will be back to try that. Side Note: We weren't aware that the Hilliard/West Side location had closed a few months back & were headed there to eat - for some reason I called & the number was disconnected - I then called the Dublin location @ went there!

A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Here on business and it was fine. There was nothing special, but it was close to the hotel, clean and quiet. We both had pasta....jarred sauce...dry bread...

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I visited here on business and thought the food was awesome. The 'pasta salvi' was especially good. I have the Chicken Marsala and it was very good. The atmosphere was nice & the staff was attentive. I will be returning next time I'm in town.