“Tuna flatbread - Not as good as I was hoping for”
Review of Matt the Millers

Matt the Millers
Reserve with OpenTable
Matt the Millers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 228 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went out of my way to go here do to good reviews about the tuna flatbread and the beer selections. The tuna flatbread was totally just okay. The pretzel crust was only good on the outside piece as the coleslaw mix made the rest soggy. The tuna was good and I did pick that off and eat just that, but was dissapointed in the overall flatbread. Yes, they do have a great beer selection, however, there is no description of the beers anywhere, you have to rely on what the bartender knows about the beers, which she was pretty good, but not 100% knowledgeable... Atmosphere is real nice and overall good experience, but no making me want to run back the next time I'm in town on business.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Millers, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Matt the Miller's Tavern. I regret that you did not enjoy the Ahi Tuna Flatbread, but appreciate your honest feedback regarding the food and service that you received. We take our guests' feedback very seriously and use the information that you provide to improve our operation.

I also apologize that you were not given our Draft Book upon being seated that gives detailed descriptions of all of our draft beers to help you select a beer to your liking. We take our beer program very seriously and although our servers our very knowledgeable, we believe in giving our guests as much information as possible about our current selections. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the restaurant's management staff and culinary team so that they can make any necessary changes.

I do believe that we are a better restaurant than the one that you experienced and we would welcome another opportunity to earn your respect should your travels bring you our way again. If you would send me your mailing address, I would like to send you a certificate to use if and when you have the opportunity to visit us again. Please reference TA-081813 in your response.

Again, thank you for your business and your feedback. I hope to hear back from you soon.

J.Dring@CLBRestaurants.com

Reviewed October 5, 2013

On a wet and windy day in Ireland this pub was a great find. The atmosphere, food and wait staff all made you feel like you were welcome in Ireland.Wifi and being able to watch the football made it a haven from the weather.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and recommend it for great food and great atmosphere

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped here after reading the good reviews and had a great meal I had the wedge salad and the walleye, my friends had salads, soup and sandwiches. We wanted a casual meal and found this place hit the mark. The service was excellent as well. We will be back.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Millers, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Matt the Miller's Tavern. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we truly appreciate your business.

We hope to see you again, if your travel bring you our way.

Jennifer Dring
Communications Manager
J.Dring@clbrestaurants.com

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We were on a road trip and stopped in Dublin overnight. Based on recommendations from this site and from the hotel, we chose this restaurant for dinner. The place is nicely decorated, with the bar in a separate area, so the tv noise wasn't an issue. We would've eaten outside, but the patio was full and we were hungry. The service was excellent. Our food came out as ordered. My husband had the strip steak with mashed potatoes and veggies. He was pleased with the smaller food portions since he didn't want a big meal. My daughter had a California burger without the avacado and the fries. Both were very good. The bacon was thick and had a good smoky flavor. I had an ahi tuna flatbread. Yum! It was very tasty. The sauces were just right and the portion was good for one person as a dinner. I tried a "Bourbon" beer. It was different, but a bit sweet for my taste. We topped off dinner with some vanilla ice cream. All in all, a very good meal. A bit pricey, but we enjoyed ourselves and came out of dinner much more relaxed than when we went in. Nice way to end a long day of driving.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Millers, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to Matt the Miller's Tavern. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to provide some respite during a long trip. We look forward to seeing you again, if your travels bring you our way.

Cheers!

J.dring@clbrestaurants.com

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fun atmosphere with friendly staff and great food. The owner is often greeting patrons and truly cares about feedback. Appetizers are all excellent. My favorite main entree would be the flatbreads, but all is good. Desserts are huge and amazing. Good neighborhood restaurant, but also frequented by many visitors to Dublin.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Millers, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Matt the Miller's Tavern. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we truly appreciate your feedback and your business.

We look forward to seeing you at Matt the Miller's again soon.

J.dring@clbrestaurants.com