I believe this was our 4th year staying at this hotel..we come to Columbus every year for the State Wrestling Tournament. We have stayed at this hotel for at least the last 4 years...a great experience always..wonderful staff and awesome facility. We usually playcards all together in the lounge area, and enjoy the continental breakfast...rooms have always been very clean and well stocked with towels. I would reccommend this Dublin facility to every family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Columbus-Dublin, Ohio. Coming to this Dublin hotel for business or pleasure is a snap as we are just west of I-270 off of exit 15, in Northwest Columbus. You may find yourself feeling particularly smart for choosing to stay at our Hotel located just 10 minutes from the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay Water Park, 5 minutes from the Dublin Irish Festival grounds, Muirfield Village Golf Club (home of the PGA Memorial Tournament) and 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. Meeting space for up to 50 divides into 2 smaller spaces with natural light and there are many restaurants in the immediate area, some within walking distance. Relax in our indoor heated pool & whirlpool or enjoy our 24 hour Fitness Center. Our breakfast is free featuring hot entrees as well as our signature, exclusive Cinnamon Rolls and Smart Roast Coffee. Free high-speed Wireless Internet access, 43 in LED Televisions, Microwave and Refrigerators are available in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin Ohio