“The nicest Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed in, I highly recomend this hotel.”

Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Kauai, Hawaii
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express 2 times. Its right off the freeway. I enjoy the comfort and the way the rooms are arranged. The furiture is very nice and tastefully done.The beds are very comfortable offering hard or soft pillows.The internet is fast and there are plenty of electric plugs around the nice big desk. I feel at home because everything is set up like you would want it in your opwn bedroom at home. I had time to enjoy the indoor pool and jacuzzi. The best part of my stay was the staff remembered me and all said hello and asked me how I have been! I thought these Express hotels only offered a reheated breakfast sandwich and coffee. I am wrong, this Express breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, juices, rice and miso, great coffee, hot cereals, yogurts. Very complete. I will stay here again in my travels to Ohio.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
theateamcaptin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin, responded to this review, April 8, 2011
Thank you for the kind words. It is our goal to make sure you are right at home and your one of our family. Thank you for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Hartville, Ohio
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I travel regularly for work and spent 3 weeks here. The staff(mang through housekeeping) hold a high Standard at this property across the board! Clean,Very Friendly,Accommodating and Excellent Customer Service! You can't go wrong staying here! The Social Hours through out the week are a special Bonus!!(u gotta go to know!) Most pleasant breakfast staff ever! Enjoy!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed February 28, 2011

About 3 weeks ago my family had a fire. We were forced to stay in your hotel for 9 days and let me say that Tim Dehnart and his entire staff did EVERYTHING they could to make us feel welcome and at ease. In one of the most stressful times my family has gone through Tim went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. Everyone there was just incredible and I'm glad that this is where we stayed through this difficult time. Please take this for what it's worth...I work as a department head for one of the luxury downtown Columbus hotels and I still am thankful to have been with Tim and his staff...They were great!!! I passed on the chance to stay in my own property and I'm VERY glad I did. Tim Dehnart and his whole staff should be comended on their genuine hospitality and warmth.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I arrived during a snow storm & while all the roads were clear, the hotel parking lot & driveway was a treacherous mess!

Other than that, this hotel was wonderful. The beds were super-comfortable & warm, & the shower was really hot. Everything was very clean. The free breakfast was delicious with bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, cinnamon rolls, cereal, fresh fruit & yogurt.

The wi-fi is free, but there were no printers in the business center.

Lots of nearby restaurants. (within driving distance)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Emerson, New Jersey
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Great location for a new hotel. Definitely a great price for everything received. Absolutely no complaints and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Needed to stay before we were relocated out of state. Stayed with family and dog... The staff was welcoming and very nice. Will stay there again when we visit!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I am an actual customer, though my review may sound like an ad. This hotel was clean, modern, had wonderful space in the breakfast area off the lobby for informal gatherings, including a fireplace and big-screen TV, sofas, tables/chairs, etc. Free WiFi throughout. Free parking, free hearty breakfasts, indoor pool, and many other amenities. Within walking distance to shopping and eateries. Best of all: ours was a large family gathering and we were able to have 3 sets of comparatively spacious, connecting rooms close together, all with 2 queen-sized beds. Beds were comfortable, rooms had dorm-sized refrigerators + microwaves + coffeemakers + hairdryer + iron/ironing board + windows that open! Staff were completely outstandingly helpful and friendly. I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family