“Concierge”

Columbus Marriott Northwest
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed November 19, 2013

When staying at this fine Marriott property, I am always greeted by friendly faces...The Concierge, Emerald, is a great example of the professional, courteous service I receive at this hotel...She makes the morning seem effortless and is eager to help with morning nurishment needs...She always greets me by name and asks how my family is doing...I appreciate the interaction and her friendliness...Even riding the elavator to the first floor I hear people discussing how friendly Emerald is and even making comments to me how helpful she is...
Thanks, Emerald...
Your friend,
MB

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been staying at the Columbus Northwest for 6 or 7 years and am very pleased. Being a frequent guest I spend time in the concierge and, in the morning, am hosted by "Emerald". She is always friendly, and tries to make me feel at home. She often runs in the back to get me my green tea, which always seesm to be gone out front, often going to retriev it even before I poor the hot water.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

On business in Dublin I found this Marriott very enjoyable, on the whole. I had no issues with the comfortable room, or amenities. The spacious central lobby, with daytime Starbucks bar, was very relaxing. I noticed a laundry centre for guest use. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful. The only element less than very good was the buffet breakfast provided for my group. Perhaps the restaurant offered a better standard of fare (I didn't use it), but in the three days I stayed there I found our buffet quite poor - rubbery eggs, icy cold plates, and very little choice. Other members of my group who had stayed there previously remarked that the buffet breakfast was always the weakest link. Really too bad when everything else was very good.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have a view of a parking lot but there is a sense of space and distance which is q...
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is the standard for Hotel hospitality! From check in to check out, the hotel staff at this Marriott makes you feel like you are their #1 guest. If you have a chance, upgrade your room to the Conceirges floor where the lounge has great food and beverage and is offered with outstanding service. A great way to start the day is having breakfast and visiting with Emerald in the lounge who makes sure everything is just right. The other day I overheard another guest praise her for warming up a muffin she brought from the back room. That is outstanding service :)

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel is a great choice for anyone who wants a comfortable friendly hotel. The staff is extremely friendly. They make a point to know my name and are so attentive to any of my needs. The staff go the extra mile to make me feel welcome. The conciere staff are always kind, friendly and attentive to all the guests. I love the comfortable beds. I always choose this hotel when I come to Columbus. Also close to the mall and some great restaurants.

1  Thank AT1219
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Marriott Columbus Northwest is a very nice property. Although the location is a bit north of Columbus, it's a easy ride and has good overall access to the city and plenty of restaurants are close by. Food at the property is good as well. What makes this property exceptional is the service. With being a Marriott Lifetime Platinum member I have stayed at more Marriott properties than I can remember. What I'll never forget and always remember about this property is the staff. They go the extra step for you. I'd like to make an honorable mention to Emerald the morning Concierge.

Room Tip: Nice Concierge level... good food/snacks provided
1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I am a Marriott Platinum Premier for the last 20+ years and I have stayed in many Marriott in my lifetime. I love this hotel; I have been staying at this hotel each week for over a year. I really like staying here. The staff is very attentive. They usually put me in my same room each week and really go out of their way to make me feel at home. It has been like my home away from home. The make me feel special. The beds are so comfortable. The hotel is clean. The food is good. I typically eat in the Concierge Lounge in the am. Emerald does an excellent job of keeping the food stocked the room cleaned. This is busy lounge and she does an excellent job. She has great customer service and she remembers what customers like in their food preference like the type of yogurt you like. Also the hotel is very close to restaurants, shopping, the freeway. As long as I am working in Dublin I will stay at this hotel.

1  Thank Elaine S