“What a great hotel.”

Columbus Marriott Northwest
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a great choice if you are staying in the Dublin area. Very close to the mall, restaurants, and things to do. The hotel staff is very attentive to your needs as well. I would recommend staying here and will always choose this hotel first when visiting Dublin, Ohio.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KDSoccer2

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I am here at a conference and a co-worker needed a privacy room as she is a nursing mother away from her child all day. The hotel stay set her up with a key card locked board room to allow her to have the appropriate privacy. Awesome!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LFJ3
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I live in Dublin but stayed here with about 50 coworkers during an event. Meh....the lobby and rooms appear very dated. Clean with decent service, but for being in Dublin, I'm surprised it was just average.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed in a spacious corner room and had a very comfy night's sleep. Free WiFi (via provided code) and came in at good d-load speeds. Room's king size bed was very comfortable and the enviro controls were easy to adjust. Found the room to be exceptionally clean and the local info book provided was nice to browse.

Nearby to the hotel you will find the traditional American crap restaurants that pop up around these types of hotels (chain restaurants) so if that's your thing, you're in luck! If not, don't worry, the highway on ramp is right around the corner and you can zip through the geographies-of-nowhere to get to somewhere that will offer a more local flavor for tasting.

The on-site gym (24 hours!) is nice and augmented my regular gym fine. The "lap" pool (as claimed by the hotel on their website) is only 15M long, so not really a lap pool. Plus, NO jacuzzi (negative!). On top of that, the in-room bathtubs are deep enough for a toddler so don't expect to soak there. It's beyond me why hotels waste the space and resources on such shallow bath tubs.

The hotel has a great, attentive and professional staff; always there with a smile and willingness to help when needed - from the front desk, to the restaurant/grille bar tender and waitress to the cleaning staff.

Room Tip: I stayed in Rm 329 - a corner room. Nice and quiet and windows on two sides!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here for a soccer tournament. Beautiful lobby. Room was just okay. Needs to be updated or new furniture because everything seemed worn and old. Desk and chair had nicks in them and worn spots. Carpet was worn in some places as well. Ate at resturant and food was okay. Barely warm. Had one person waiting on people and working the bar. Never came back to check on us, never got drink refills. Too busy at bar pouring drinks. I had to go to the bar with my check just to get it paid after waiting 20-30 minutes for them to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great hotel; staff was very friendly and warm; rooms are clean and the hotel is in a great location. I had dinner at the bar and service was top notch but prices were a little high but it was very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent traveler and have stayed in my fair share of hotels over the years. Recently I stayed in Columbus Marriott Northwest for 5 weeks, and I couldn't find a negative comment to make even if I wanted to. The staff at this hotel is absolutely outstanding ... and I mean outstanding even by Marriott's already high standards! The atmosphere at this hotel is very luxurious, and the concierge lounge is a nice bonus! The front desk staff and management could not be any more professional, courteous, nice, pleasant and accomodating if they tried. As an example, I went to Starbucks kiosk at 9:30 one night to get my favorite hazelnut latte, but when I arrived I found that it was closed. A Marriott staff member asked if I needed assistance as I turned to go back to the pool. I said everything is fine, just didn't realize the Starbucks was closed. She asked me to sit tight for a minute and walked over to the restaurant; returned a minute later and told me someone would be right with me. A very nice young man made a latte for me and said it was "on the house". I tried to pay, and he explained that the register was closed for the evening. I tried to tip him, but he would not accept it. He again said the latte was on the house and thanked me for staying at Marriott. I tried paying for the latte the next morning, but the Starbucks employee would not accept my payment and thanked me for my patronage. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this Marriott. I was just very, VERY impressed. I know exactly where I will stay the next time I'm in the Columbus area.

• Stayed: August 2013