“Hampton Inn Dublin OH”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Dublin
Batavia, United States
“Hampton Inn Dublin OH”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Very nice hotel room with a very spacious and open lobby area to sit back and relax. Complimentary breakfast was very good and had a very nice selection. I will definately stay at this hotel again. Courteous staff at the front desk.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Perry, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great hotel. Attended a class nearby and hotel was quiet and connected and that allowed me to study my material for a difficult test at the end of my training. The location was close to amazing amenities such as food and shopping for necessities. Thanks Hampton and by the way I passed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel because of location and the ability to stay on the first floor which the saff has always accommodated me. However there is poor sound barriers between rooms and upstairs noise is a problem when staying in lower room. The bathroom generally needs an update. The beds are always comfortable. The front desk staff is young and seems tired to me. The breakfast and front lobby area is nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.
Canton, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I couldn't have been more pleased with this hotel. I had no complaints! It was very clean and quiet. It .was also a slow night. But I would definitely stay again. This review is kinda irritating though. I said everything I could think of but it keeps saying that I must have 200 characters.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Franklin Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I feel this hotel is very good hotel. Room is clean and facility also good I had comfortable during in my stay this hotel. If I have opportunity to come this area I will choose this hotel again. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just missed an Excellent rating. The only negative of our recent stay was the very weak water pressure in the shower. So weak that I could hardly rinse the shampoo out of my hair or the soap off my body. We were only on the fourth floor so it wasn't as if the water had to be pumped up that high.

Staff was very accomodating and friendly. The extra foam pillows I requested were waiting in the room.

One strange point was that there was only a stall shower in the room as opposed to the normal tub/shower combination. The room wasn't for handicapped access and I don't recall any such request in my profile.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Everything about this hotel was excellent, from the bed to the pillows and the softest sheets that smelled very fresh. Breakfast was very good and they had Dark Roast coffee in addition to the regular. Many choices as well

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business