“Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Pleasanton, CA, United States
“Hampton Inn”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hotel was well located, clean, confortable and had a good breakfast. The staff was curteous and helpful and allowed us to get on line and to print our boarding passes at no cost. On the down side - the pool could have been heated and the fittness room better equipted.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Allison F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day, to rate our hotel. We appreciate your feedback greatly! We do apologize that our outdoor pool is currently not heated. Our mangement company has approved for the installation of this, and should be installed by the end of the season. Again, we thank you for your feedback and look forward to having you back with us in the future. It is through our guests' that we learn and grow.

We Love Having You Here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the first time I stay at this hotel and I was pleased. The breakfast is decent and you will be full to start your day. It is a bit harder to get to this hotel as some of the others but once you know where it is, no problem. They closed their Gym at 11:00 pm and I like to work out late so I could not work out that night. The outside of the hotel is also nice to walk or run but there might be some traffic so only do it while there is still clear outside. I will stay again on my next visit.

Room Tip: The rooms that have windows to the freeway are a bit noisier, I had no problem sleeping as I was tir...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We do apprecaite it, and glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our current fitness facility hours are from 6am to 11pm. This is to ensure that guests rooms are not disturbed, as guests rooms are located in the vicinity of our fitness room. We take great pride in our hotel, and we are pleased that you noticed as well.

Again, we thank you for your review, and look forward to having you back with us!

Knoxville, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The hotel is very nice. It has some age issues but is a good place to stay in the area. We have stayed in the past and would stay the next time we are in the area. The issues we brought to their attention can and will be fixed. They were more maintenace than quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. In your review you had mentioned that this hote has some issues. If you could expand on this the other managers and I would appreciate it. At your leisure if you could send me an email at, allison.frase@hilton.com. It is through our guests' feed back that we are able to learn and grow.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Issaquah, United States
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We came for the Memorial golf tourney and the hotel was very well set up for this event. The shuttle to and from the course was great and the drivers very accommodating. Overall the hotel was very clean and fit our expectations perfectly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Lansing, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I loved the Hotel, it was reasonable and the staff and rooms were very good. However, I can not recommend the beds in this Hotel. I had a horrible backache the whole night and my husband complained too. My son and his wife stayed in another room and they had the same complaint. It was so soft there was absolutely no support and that is a shame because that is the only thing that would keep me from going back.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

It was a little hard to get too, I mean it kind of hides! It pops out at the last minute. Anyways, it was nice, but me and my mom were very annoyed. A bunch of bratty tween lacross boys and a few "chaperones" were there and of course they were running up and down the halls, in and out the stairs, up and down the elevators, yelling and being so rude and obnoxious. I really wished that the employers at the front desk would tell the "chaperones" (or the kids) to settle down this isnt the lacrosse field its a hotel. So that really kind of ruined things for me. The breakfast was ok. They had cheese in all of their omlets which kinda sucks. And upon leaving, I was surprised the guy at the front desk didn't even ask how our visit was (that's when we were going to complain about the disruptance!). The hotel itself was just fine though. Its kind of easy to hear things outside your room, also.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Williamstown
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Pros-very clean and quiet, nice breakfast selection and opens early (6:00 a.m.); good workout room (love the free weights and work-out mat!); easy-to-control in-room heating & cooling; helpful staff; lots of free parking, yummy bed linens and nice big towels.

Cons-room door would require multiple swipes with the card before it would open (I finally got 2 new "keys" and that helped a bit; no bathtub in the room.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an extra key for the room in case the first one doesn't swipe effectively
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to rate our hotel. We truly appreciate it. To let you know, we do offer rooms that have full tubs, if this is something you prefer. Just let us know, and based on avaliablity, we would be happy to accomodate you.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to having you back with us.

We Love Having You Here!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus Dublin
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin
Sonesta ES Suites Dublin

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin? Share your experiences!