“Very helpful service. Clean rooms”

Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Tampa
“Very helpful service. Clean rooms”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay on Reflections Drive in Dublin every other month for 1 1/2 years now. Like the new mattresses and flat screen tv! Extended Stay is pet friendly, has laundry facilities and a breakfast bar in the lobby. Very good value for the money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Candace P,
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the TV's beds and grab and go breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This Extended Stay America is An Older Design. However All The Staff Is Fantastic. The Hotel Is In .A Great Location For Shopping And Access To The Freeway. The Area Is Also Very Quite. Their Are Flat Screen TV's and Free Internet Access. A Very Nice Place To Stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Tyehimba C
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Columbus - Sawmill Rd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all kind words.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The front desk and cleaning staff were really friendly and helpful. I stayed for a month (Sep. 2012 - Oct. 2012), and had no reason to complain whatsoever. When I first checked in, the AC unit was leaky. 30 minutes after I reported the leak, I had a new AC unit in my room! Even though the place is really close to a lot of stores and restaurants, its location on a side street helps it be really quiet. The rooms are clean, and spacious (compared to similar chains). Will definitely choose the place if I have to ever stay at a hotel in Columbus.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Jay, thank for you taking your time to write a review of your recent stay at our Sawmill location. It is great to hear of the outstanding service you received from our staff along with the cleanliness of your guestroom. I do apologize for the initial inconvenience of the AC unit, but glad to hear it was resolved quickly. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Columbus, Ohio. Thanks again.
Holden, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2012

When I got to Columbus (around May 13 of this year), I caught a taxi whose driver didn't know at all where the hotel was from downtown. We must have driven around for an hour and after the meter hit 45 dollars, I asked him to pull over and just drop me off. I was about three miles from the hotel, unbeknownst to me.
When I called the hotel, the desk said that they would send someone who works there over to pick me up. I was at a gas station.
I really appreciate that kind of hospitality. They were very helpful in giving me directions on how to catch the bus. The rooms were great, clean and not that expensive.
I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to stay.
Thank you, Extended Stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank for you for taking you time to write a nice review of your recent stay at our Extended Stay America Sawmill location. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The front disk people and the mangement were very helepful,friendly,and respecting. I stayed about 40 days from 09/09/2012. It was very engioble . If i would have to stay by myselif in columbus defently i will stay in this hotel and i will highly recommend it to every one. ......dr.shamam

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. When I read your comments regarding your stay and the services provided by our property staff, it gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, as we know you have many lodging options in the area. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here for 31 days while looking to move into an apartment. I live in Florida now, but want to move to Ohio. The staff can't be beat - they are so friendly. I so appreciated Matt, the manager - he was very helpful with information about the area. Good location - close to stores, restarants and grocery store. The only suggestion would be new carpet and Matt said they are in the process of replacing the carpet soon. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest and it is a delight to hear of the efforts of Matt. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Tampa
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay America (Columbus, Ohio - Sawmill Rd) multiple times over the past fifteen months. The staff is very helpful and friendly and it is a pet friendly property. The room is comfortable and well maintained. During the summer, the outside pool was kept clean and pretty. My only suggestion is that it may be time to replace the hallway carpet. Outside of that, no complaints!

Room Tip: First floor is pet friendly. It is very quiet on the south side.