All reviews heated pool full kitchen fire pit bar stools dvd library year round mini apartment real eggs felt like home living space shuttle service zoo tickets free breakfast comfy bed sitting area great place to stay checking out
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an early flight out of Columbus at 6:30am and at the last minute, I decided to get a room at one of the stay, park, and fly hotels in Columbus. I looked online but because it was so last minute, I couldn't find a stay, park, fly with an available room, so I decided to just check out Hotwire for a deal. I usually adjust my search filters to only 3 star and above properties to (hopefully) eliminate the chance of any stinkers.

My super good Hotwire deal (seriously...$52 a night!) was GREAT! The Cloverleaf is easy to find, near everything, far enough off the main road/highways so there isnt a bunch of noise. I got there a little late (9:30pm), but the lobby clerk was helpful and friendly. My room was way too much room for just me, but a great room nonetheless! It was a king suite, so had a living room area, kitchen, separate bedroom and bathroom. I was up and out of there by 4:30am, so didnt get to enjoy too much but the shower, the comfy bed, and some TV before bed.

A few pluses (in my opinion): the HUGE TV in the bedroom (and there was a second one in the living room area). I mean, how many times do you stay somewhere and they have a less than 20" TV. Why?! Another plus was that I was able to park right in front of my door. It was late, it was dark, and i was by myself, so not having to lug a bag in from the other side of the parking lot was nice.

My only negative (and its just my preference) is the outside door (versus a hotel with hallway doors). I dont care for that style, but thats just me.

All in all, it was a short stay, but a good stay, and I'd have no problem to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank chris70768
CloverleafDublin, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Friendly staff and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The area was convenient, yet quiet.I wasn't crazy about the external entrances to the rooms but after the first night, it was no big deal because the area seemed very safe. Having breakfast out until 10 am would have been nice. We missed it on one of our days because we had work to do in our rooms before our appointments and breakfast was being removed when we entered at 9:20 am.Will definitely stay at this property again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed October 29, 2018

When I made my reservation online, I noted that I had severe allergies to pets and needed a pet-free room. When I arrived at Cloverleaf , the front desk informed me that All rooms are pet-friendly. One woman even told me that I was making their job complex. This was treated as a huge inconvenience to them until I heard them cancelling a room on the 2nd floor where they had told me chances were less that a pet had stayed. I asked for that room instead of the 1st floor room where they assured me a pet had just stayed. I will not return to Cloverleaf.

Room Tip: Have designated rooms for pets. This is not uncommon in the hospitality business.
Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank DWillow

I appreciate the feedback and I apologize for your inconvenience

Reviewed October 29, 2018

I stayed here during a nursing training and it was near perfect! Great service and room - I will absolutely stay again. My only suggestion would be to ensure all the staff know how to light the fireplaces in the suites as they could not get this done for me but they were apologetic and professional. Loved the outdoor firepit and complimentary cocktail hour!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank echandler2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018

My suggestion is to stay somewhere else BETTER for the same amount of money. This was a let down as the photos from the website were deceiving. I looks so much cozier than it is. The owners should be praising their front desk staff for their professionalism.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NaticeC1, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

I appreciate the feedback and I apologize for your inconvenience. I will definitely tell my staff about the great staff feedback also.
Thanks