All reviewsfull kitchendvd libraryheated outdoor poolbar stoolsdouble doorsmini apartmentdrinks and appetizersliving spacenice free breakfastfelt like homeshuttle servicelaundry facilitiesmovie theaterfree happy hourhot tubsoftball tournamentzoo tickets
Reviewed June 15, 2017

The reception was fair, we arrived at 7pm and our room was just finished being "ready". We made reservations in February for a King 2 bdrm suite and planned on staying 4 nights. We got a dirty, queen 2 bdrm suite. The floor was barely vacuumed. Glassware in the cabinets was dirty. The ottoman had crumbs on top of it. The bathroom tiles in both bathrooms were cracked, and one had the drain/stopper sitting on the side of the tub. One bathroom didn't have soap. One toilet paper fixture fell off the wall and our complaint was responded with 'sorry'. I immediately got online to try to find us a better place to stay. We found it, thank God, and notified Cloverleaf we were leaving that morning, since we were so road weary and it was late for all of us. At checkout, our position challenged the clerk and they offered us a free night to use later. (Ha, Ha as if we would come back!) Then they called higher management, which then said, "just get them outta' here."
Our stay was free, but cost us emotionally. DON"T BELIEVE THE 4+ STAR REVIEWS.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Lynn P
Steve W, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us. We apologize for your inconveniences during our property renovations. Please give us another try.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

The property is old, but please be patient. They are doing renovations and once they update the rooms, they should be a lot better. My first room was not to my liking, the carpet looked dirty, the walls looked dirty and the room smelled of cigarette smoke, so they put me in a much cleaner room and were very nice about it and got it done quickly. The outside noise was quiet, and that was very good. The rooms are spacious and the beds are newer and clean, so they are very comfortable. The A/C in my room stopped working, but they resolved the issue immediately so there were no troubles there. They have a full sized fridge and kitchen in the units. They had an ice maker in the freezer and I didn't have to walk to get ice which was great. They have two tvs in the rooms, and a dvd player where you can rent movies from the front desk at no charge. They had complementary breakfast which served scrambled eggs, sausage, and home fries which were good. In the afternoons from 5-7pm they serve complementary snacks. They also had snacks for sale such as sodas, ice cream, and pop corn which you can pay them cash, or have charged to your room which was convenient. They have a nice heated pool, a fire pit, and hot tub. The staff was amazing and very friendly. I normally don't mention names of the staff, but Orlando, Lindsay, Tanzia(I hope I spelled the name correctly), and there is one more staff member who was fantastic, but I did not get her name. She worked the morning of 06/10 at the front desk. I am sorry I didn't get your name in here. The hotel is about three blocks from Bob Evans and a couple of blocks to Average Joe's if you don't have a car. The hotel is in a great location and I think once the renovations are complete, this hotel will be amazing. Because of this hotel and their staff, our vacation was perfect in every way. Thank you for all you do, and this has to be the best hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Laura T, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Hi Jamie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review on your recent stay with us! We were delighted to have you and I was happy to read that we were able to fix your issues immediately. I can assure you that our renovated rooms are spectacular and I cannot wait for you to experience them for yourself during your next visit. I will be sure to pass your compliments to our entire team. We strive to ensure that every guest feels cared for at every encounter and it is immensely gratifying to know when we succeed!
Thank you again. We can't wait to welcome you back to Cloverleaf Suites.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

3.5 stars.
Pros: location ( close to the zoo, trader's Joe for the groceries).
Heated pool is great ( kids loved it)
Complementary breakfast (ok) and happy hour style drinks and appetizers .
Cons: dated facility ( rooms are really dark , renovations under way).
On a number of days there was a shortage of housekeeping ( our room did not get cleaned), some guests checked in at 10 pm. If the hotel expects 90 rooms to be occupied, they need to plan accordingly.
Housekeeping staff - need to get a uniform ( this will give them more professional look) and they should not be smoking in a smoke free hotel .

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Laura T, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear shlehter,
Thank you so much for providing us with feedback on your recent stay at our property. I was delighted to read that your whole family enjoyed our complimentary amenities and location. I hope you were able to visit the zoo during your stay and take advantage of purchasing the discounted tickets we offer to our guests! As you mentioned, our renovations are in full swing and I can assure you that brand new lighting and fixtures are being installed- I'm positive you will be impressed with the differences the next time you visit us!
I am so sorry to hear that your room was not serviced at one point during your stay. Though due to extraordinary circumstances our department was short staffed, every guestroom absolutely should have been attended to. Any detailed information you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated so I can relay it to housekeeping management. I am also happy to inform you that we are in the process of adding welcome cards to each guestroom encouraging guests to text our staff if and when they need absolutely anything! We hope that this will help guests communicate with our team if needed. Additionally, our housekeepers will soon have new uniforms so they can be more recognizable throughout the property. I believe this will also assist in keeping the lines of communication open with our guests during their stay!
We are so excited about all of the changes that we are making to our hotel and we truly hope we can welcome you back to experience them! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any further inquires or would like to plan your next visit.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

It wasn't terrible but I was annoyed 20 min into our visit someone blasted in our room and told us we had just checked out.
#1. We just checked in.
#2. Knock first
#3. Come back and apologize
The breakfast and coffee is what you expect for it being free.
The pool and fire pit were awesome!
The room had some updates but some desperately needed to be updated.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Laura T, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear Lynn,
Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. Let me begin by apologizing for the incident that happened shortly after check in. Though I'm sure the disturbance in your room was simply due to a miscommunication, our team member should have absolutely knocked before entering your guestroom and apologized after the mistake was realized. I will be sure to relay your comments to our entire team so we can improve how we handle these situations in the future.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our fire pit and outdoor pool which have been remodeled and updated just this year! We are also in the process of fully renovating our guestrooms, so the next time you visit you will be able to experience an entirely new Cloverleaf!
I would love to speak with you further about how we can work to improve our complimentary buffet breakfast and coffee station. As we continue to update our property and amenities, feedback such as yours is greatly appreciated. Please feel welcome to contact me with further suggestions!
Again, we hope to welcome you back in the near future and can't wait to show you the exciting updates to our guestrooms.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Service was good. Renovations underway - this property is dated. The pullout sofa bed isn't the most comfortable but worked for my son. Heated pool is great. Very quiet. Breakfast is adequate but not great.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie S

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Renovations are indeed underway and we are in the process of a complete guestroom update; including flooring, fixtures, appliances, cabinetry, paint and furniture(including sofa beds)-- essentially everything! We can't wait to welcome you back so you can experience the brand new guestrooms. We would also like to welcome you and the entire TripAdvisor community to let us know if anything is amiss during your stay, we would have been happy to provide you with extra bedding for the pullout sofa or another guestroom if available!
We are delighted to be able to offer all of our guests a complimentary, hot, buffet breakfast every morning in our dining area. Please let us know if you would like to see any additions to our spread in the future! We would be happy to look into any suggestions you may have. Additionally, our kitchen staff would be happy to customize anything due to diets or allergies if they are able to. Please feel welcome to ask them during your next visit.
Again, thank you so much for staying with us and for your constructive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again.