“Not my favorite Columbus hotel.”

Cloverleaf Suites - Columbus
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has potential, but it needs work. The rooms are suites, and it is conveniently located. Unfortunately, my room was not well cleaned. There were bugs on the floor of the bathroom and there were nails right outside the door to the room. One night the fire alarm went off. I called the desk to ask what was going on, and it took about 50 rings until someone answered. They told me someone in the room below me took a very hot shower without turning on the exhaust fan. Also, it rained and the sidewalks to to rooms flooded. I had to wear flip flops when going to or from my room. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank 3CtheUSA
There are newer reviews for Cloverleaf Suites - Columbus

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We have been going to this hotel for 10+ years and using their golf package (around $200/person for 2 nights and 2 rounds of golf). Location is convenient to a lot of shopping and restarurants. Their breakfast is standard (eggs, meat, waffles, fruit). Front desk staff this past weekend were okay, not the best I have seen. Had major problems with door keys. It took 3-6 tries for a card to work. Three of our rooms had to get all the keys rest at least twice. Rooms are clean and nice with large kitchen/central area. Fold out bed mattress was poor (but what do you expect).

Room Tip: They have an option to add a side room so you can comfortably fit 4 adults to the expanded room. On...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2014

this is a great hotel the staff is great, rooms are spectacular and a great value highly recommend
if you are traveling to the columbus area this is the place to stay very close to everything. we will be staying there anytime we go to columbus.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kajon1127
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This suite hotel was very clean, quiet, and spacious. the hotel was reasonably priced, and only a few miles from the Columbus Zoo. Our suite included a full kitchen and a very filling breakfast buffet. The staff was very pleasant as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank KevinHarrisburg_PA
Reviewed May 11, 2014

From start -- with the desk clerk who checked me in AND out -- to the finish, the stay was stupendous. They have an extensive DVD library that made my down time entertaining and the breakfasts were delicious! Fresh eggs, sausage, pancakes, fruit, juice, ham muffins, toast, bagels..... It was great! My room was so nice and spacious and all the staff I saw always had a smile on their faces. The hotel is a little tucked away, but well worth the search and it was very conveniently located for what I was there for. I would HIGHLY recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Rita H
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I recently conducted a training session at this hotel and was very satisfied with the facility and service.

Although I didn't stay at the hotel, my students told me it was very comfortable and spacious. I also spoke with the sales manager who told me the rooms are like apartments and are priced right.

It's a convenient location just off I-270 and Sawmill. The facility backs up to the freeway but noise was not a problem. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank BuckeyeLover
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I went to Columbus for the Ohio State Spring Game with my husband and our 6 children. It was great. Plenty of room, good free breakfast, and an outdoor pool although we couldn't use it (only open memorial to labor day). This will be our go to hotel for family trips.

• Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus Dublin
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin
Sonesta ES Suites Dublin

Been to Cloverleaf Suites - Columbus? Share your experiences!