$119
$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$89
$113
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$114
$105
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$120
Hotels.com
Economy Inn(Zanesville)
$60
$54
Best Western B. R. Guest(Zanesville)
$89
$99
All reviewscity lightssqueezed orange juiceplayer pianolongaberger basketbed and breakfastgracious hostsunique roomsprivate balconyhighly recommend this b bgreat storieswonderful hospitalityhost and hostesscentral ohiobreakfast was deliciouszane greywonderful weekendwrap around deck
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I went to Dresden to see all the Longaberger Basket related places and did not want to make it a day trip so we decided to spend the night. While checking online for places to stay we came across The Inn at Dresden and knew this was the place for us. We had been to Dresden many times before as a day trip but I have always wanted to see the home of Dave Longaberger and finally I was going to not only get to see it but stay in it. It is such a beautiful and warm welcoming place. We were not disappointed. Joy and Allen were a total delight and so welcoming and friendly. Joy served us wonderful food that was so delicious. She even went above and beyond making food for my picky eater husband and catered to his likes. We stayed in the Dresden Suite, it is a wonderful room and we loved it. The bed was so comfortable and we slept so good. We enjoyed our stay here and it was so quiet, peaceful and totally relaxing. We had our own private balcony which was great. I am already looking forward to our next trip. We are planning to make this a yearly get away for us if not more than once a year. We want to experience all the different seasons. On our last day Joy sat with us and another couple of guest after breakfast and we all had a wonderful conversation. We got to learn more about Joy, Allen and there new venture of owning and running The Inn at Dresden. Thank you Allen and Joy for your wonderful hospitality, service and great food. Joy you are a fantastic cook! Allen my husband Bob really enjoyed you hanging out with him and showing him your outdoor work and plans for the Inn. Can not say enough good about the Inn or Allen and Joy. Best of luck to you in the future and we will see you again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Joy R, Owner at The Inn at Dresden, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2015

There is nothing I can write except to thank you and wish that potential guests read your comments. Warm regards, Joy.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed in the Founder's Room, also known as Dave Longaberger's room if you are a Longaberger basket aficionado. It was my first time at the Inn a Dresden. All the members of my group had stayed at the Inn before under the old owners. To be fair Joy and Allen only became owners of the Inn in January 2014. I never saw Allen, but Joy was extremely friendly and hardworking, trying to please everyone. The Inn offers wine and cheese in the evening and breakfast in the morning.

Dave's room also known as The Founder's Room could use a bit of an update. I'm not sure if they left it he same on purpose. The lighting in the shower/jacuzzi room was almost nonexistent. Bring a flashlight. The Founder's Room consists of a king size bed and a rollaway bed. I slept on the rollaway couch. I'd definitely ask for a different bed in the future. The room is extremely large so a regular mattress would easily fit. The room also has a shag like carpet, for anyone with allergies, this would be another thing I would replace with a hardwood floor and an area rug.

The Inn has a lot of different stair cases, I don't think it handicapped accessible or senior friendly.

It's definitely a unique place to stay. Located high above the town of Dresden on a hilltop. If the Inn does some remodeling/updating and with Joy's graciousness it could be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank cs35
Joy R, Owner at The Inn at Dresden, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

We have acted on your comments and improved the Founders. New bed, better lighting, new pictures, antique armoire. Come back and see. Allen

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Spent a nice week end and got around to several different places of interest such as the basket business and had some nice meals out as well. Would go back for another visit as the facility was special.

Room Tip: Check out the rooms on their site- several different types- all very unique in their own way.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. The innkeepers tended to our every need. Stayed in the City Lights (suite) - the room was very comfortable and cozy - especially loved the windows and porch. We dined in for the evening and the dinner was fabulous! Especially loved the player piano!!! The inn is very charming and so are Joy and Allen, the innkeepers - made us feel like family. The views are gorgeous and breathtaking. Breakfast was delicious!!! Will definitely return - plan on staying in the The Dresden (suite) next time. Love, love this bed and breakfast!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our daughter and I had a wonderful over night get away at the Inn at Dresden, the former home of Dave Longaberger. We were made to feel at home from the minute Joy greeted us at the door. She showed us the various rooms at the inn. It is lovely. Some of the rooms are extremely large. We happened to stay in The Gallery which is one of the two smallest rooms but it was very bright and pleasant. It was perfect for us because we had two twin beds. Joy's husband, Allen took us on a tour of the deck area of the inn. It is an enormous place. It would be perfect for wedding receptions and they have had those there. Joy and Allen spent time with us and answered all our many questions regarding the area and how they happened to own the inn. It was a relaxing time and hopefully we can return in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family