“Bring a friend!”

Longaberger Basket Factory/Homestead
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Dresden
Reviewed September 11, 2013

As a newbie to the world of Longaberger, I made my first tour of the Homestead with a veteran collector as my guide. We visited on Heritage Day and, even though I was very impressed by the display and festivities, my friend informed me that it all has been scaled back in recent years. Nevertheless, this is a trip worth the drive to Dresden, Ohio. You'll discover an almost overwhelming array of Longaberger products. But I would recommend doing some homework or bringing a knowledgeable friend to discern the authentic thing from the knock-offs and the good prices from the not-so-good ones.

3  Thank RachelGC
"op"
in 2 reviews
"employees"

Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you love Longaberger, you will not be disappointed in this trip. Lots to see do and buy. You can also make your own basket.

2  Thank LouAnnJustice11
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went to the homestead. It is really something to see. They have a hugh basket filled with apples outside. We have never seen anything quite so beautiful. The homestead inside is filled with two floors of beautiful items. A must see is the corporate headquarters. That building is shaped like a basket. You won,t be disappointed.

3  Thank linney43
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I use to love comI no to this place but not anymore it has really gone done hill and the nearest decent sized place is Dresden 20 miles away the restaurant is good and homemade but that's it the sisters have ruined it.

4  Thank Harrison G
See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Although it was quite hot outside, we had a great visit to the Longaberger Homestead. We loved eating at the restaurant...the food was exceptionally good. Service was also great. We enjoyed the shopping and seeing area in the barn where you can learn how to make a basket.

1  Thank Jennifer C