“Atmosphere is lacking”

Add it.
Silver Moon Winery
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Dover
Reviewed June 26, 2012

They have great wine here and reasonable prices. However, I agree with the other review. There is nowhere to sit and enjoy the wine on the premises (at least that we saw) and it is more like a store. The girl who did our tasting was not very informative or friendly. But, the wine was good! They should up their game a little, have a little sitting area, offer light snacks....they'd probably bring in a ton more business.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

They have alot of wines to choose from and you are able to sample all of them first. But this place feels very self guided and more like a store than a winery. I stop here to buy a bottle of Romance Red every time I'm in Amish country and every time, I've just made my purchase and left. No one talks to you or offers you any information about the wines. Even when you are sampling, they just give you the cup and stare at you.

1  Thank LisaNM