“Great Fall Day@Breitenbach Winery...”
Review of Breitenbach Winery

Breitenbach Winery
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Dover
Euclid, Ohio
“Great Fall Day@Breitenbach Winery...”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I were on our way to Millersburg Antique Festival when he wanted to stop and introduce me to Breitenbach Winery. It was an absolutely beautiful Fall Day with just a little chill but the son was shining strong. It is a fantastic place and our day was truly perfect. The wines we both tasted were outstanding and we took the tour and thoroughly enjoyed our time spent at Breitenbach on a perfect afternoon!!! Will I go back?? Yes, in a heart beat!! Highly recommend to all to make a visit to Breitenbach Winery!!!

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Breitenbach”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We tried Breitenbach's award winning wine at the Vintage Ohio Wine Festival this summer. Since we enjoyed several, especially the dry Gewurztraminer, we decided to visit their winery while staying at Mohican State Park. A very knowledgeable staff person helped with our personalized tastings and shared information about the grapes, wines and awards. It was a beautiful Autumn day, so we enjoyed our wine, cheese and crackers on their patio- a lovely raised area behind the main building, with rolling hills and colorful trees in the background. There's also a sunroom with tables off the tasting room. We'll definitely come back for more delicious wine and another relaxing visit!

1 Thank MIFtravels
Ohio
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great Tasting Wine from the area's #1 Vintner”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

If you are into wine, a trip to Breitenbach is must. It has won numerous prizes for its wines. Roadhouse Red is my favorite.

Visited September 2012
Columbus, Ohio
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“I love it here”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been coming here for years and bringing others. When I cant get to the winery I purchase their wine here in Columbus at local shops.

I LOVE their wines. But going to the winery is such a treat. You get samples for a quarter. And they are generous! You can purchase ALL their wines for very reasonable prices. And you can pick up meat and cheese as well.

Have always had excellent service here. This is always a stop for us when we visit Amish Country!

Visited August 2012
Amish Country
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you like wine...a fun place to visit in Amish Country”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

A charming winery just outside the heart of Amish Country. They have over 40 types of wine to sample. The samples use to be free, but they now charge .25 each, but don't keep to that rule too closely. If you are interested in sampling others and trying to decide which to purchase--the staff will gladly give you a few more pours!
They have a small gift shop as well. You can buy cheese, meats, candy, and other Amish Country goods.
Wine is available by the bottle or by the case (small discount if buying by the case). On average, the wine costs $10-15 per bottle. Specials like the "Ice Wine" cost almost $40.
Our favorites are: Charming Nancy (under $10) and both styles of Riesling ($11)
They have a cafe that serves yummy pizza on the weekend. Panini's and salads available all week.
Friendly and helpful staff.
It's worth a visit!