“Comfort Inn lives up to its name!”
Review of Comfort Inn Dover

Comfort Inn Dover
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I was road weary and ready to stop for the night. This was perfect. Room was very clean and very comfortable. I slept like a baby, enjoyed a good complementary breakfast, some free Internet time, and was on my way home the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank kaynef

Reviewed July 2, 2010

We stayed at this Comfort Inn rather than the Amish country lodges due to proximity to fishing and cost. It was one of the nicest Comfort Inns I've seen. Very clean, very nice personnel, easy location, computer in lobby. The only thing missing was the view--it can't compare to the lodging in the Amish valley.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dskibg
Reviewed May 14, 2010

We arrived just after midnight employee at front counter was more than willing to open pool or jacuzzi for my family even though it closed at 10:30. Beds are extremely comfortable. Will Remember next time I travel to or through Dover

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We traveled to Dover for a family funeral. I didn't expect much. We just needed a place to stay that was reasonable. I couldn't have been more pleased!

The price was excellent (a bereavement rate). The rooms were unbelievably clean. I found out later that their executive housekeeper won a corporate award. The pool area was clean and full of lovely houseplants. Breakfast was limited as far as selection, but well-stocked and the hostess was constantly cleaning up after people and refilling foods.

This hotel was the perfect diversion for us during a difficult time. My kids (and me, too) burned off stress in the pool, and the kids had a blast making their own waffles. Every staff person we encountered greeted us and made a point of talking with my children.

Thanks, Comfort Inn Dover, for far exceeding my expectations!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank BaltimoreFrau
Reviewed March 7, 2010

I stayed at this Comfort Inn with my mother and 2 kids under age 10. Loved it. Very clean and very updated. The pool was great and kept my kids busy. Breakfast was fantastic and had an attendant who worked hard on making sure there was something for everyone. I had a conference call that would last me through 1pm (checkout is at noon) and when I called the Front Desk to give them a heads up about the late checkout, they didn't hassle me about it. what a great place to stay. Also nice location, very accessible from the I-77 Exit. if you have time to check out local tourist sites, it's your access to the wine and cheese tour of the area.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Overall, clean, comfortable, pleasant place to stay. Front desk and staff were accommodating. Business features were up to par. Location was convenient.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2008

Chose this hotel after aweful experience at HI, and was pleased with the condition of hotel. Well taken care of and no pets or ordors to worry about.

Hotel does not have an elevator! My room was on the second floor and was extremely clean and there was a hot-tub in the bath. Room was big and wireless worked great.

Road construction makes it hard to find the drive, but hotel sits behind gas station and Dairy Queen.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Chry68
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dover
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New...
#3 of 6 in New Philadelphia
The Wallhouse Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek
Berlin Resort
Berlin Resort
#4 of 5 in Berlin

Been to Comfort Inn Dover? Share your experiences!