“Never disappoints”

Winchester Restaurant & Saloon
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've been here several times now and have never had a bad meal. Our last visit was with 6 people and every dish was perfect. The onion rings are a dream. They may be a tad greasy but who cares? The Nachos look awesome, the Swiss Mushroom Burger actually had 'too many mushrooms' and the fish sandwich sans bun was a huge plate of awesome looking food. The menu has many choices, the specials are special and even though it may be out of the way, it's worth the trip.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This was my second time here because I always come home for the Christmas holidays. The evening before I leave to go back home I take my sister and her husband out to dinner. The food has been great, the service fantastic and that a very friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend Winchesters for any type of meal.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

We needed a place to have lunch and this place was perfect. The food was very good and our waitress was very friendly.

I had the daily special which was hard tacos for a dollar. They were a good value and hit the spot. My wife had a Swiss and mushroom cheeseburger which was very good as well.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn . It was all great . That homemade bread is amazing. Jessica was my waitress. Great job

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank 262randyt
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Recently had an evening meal here with wife and another couple. Arrived just before supper hour and was seated quickly. Our server arrived quickly and we all ordered drinks, which arrived quickly and were very good. Ordered our meals from selections including salads, burgers, seafood, and pasta. Arrived within 15-20 minutes, with a drink refill in-between. The burger I ordered was huge, with fries on the side. It was cooked just right, med-well, and flavorful. Very good meal. Will be back to try other options.

Date of visit: October 2019