“ew”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mark Pi's Express
Reviewed March 8, 2012

just...eww. Mark Pi's has been in this location too long and maybe it's just me but the food is terrible. i believe it was good about 14 years ago when I was in high school..or I just didn't know what a refined palate was at 15?

Reviewed January 1, 2012

The food is made fast, but poor quality and poor tasting. The owners seem rude, unfriendly and down right hostile. Its fast food, but I've had fast food served in a better, friendly manner.

1  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Good, dependable Chinese takeaway at a decent price and has been for 20 years.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

I love chinese food, but this was just mediocre to me. The service was typical to an asian fast-food place...mediocre as well.