“Good to try”

Restoration Brew Worx
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Delaware
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

I don’t really have anything bad to say about this place. Service has always been great. The food is just OK, but we continue to go back so it can’t be that bad. Just barfood. It’s always clean and the beer is good. If you’re looking for a very flavorful meal you may not get that there. If you’re just looking for some bar food and a nice place to hang out and get a drink this is a good place.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I ate dinner here last night and actually imbibed in some great beers!!! (before my wines!!!) . My server was Kylie and she was great!!! She was super-attentive and had a great personality!!! I let her pick out my beers for me and my only guidance was I wanted something unusual. She brought me an English Flannel and it actually was excellent. Next was the Smelly Pirate and it tasted a lot like gingerbread!!!!! I did ask for something different!!!!!! My meal was the Harvest Salad with chicken and I had a couple of wines with that. I sat outside the whole time and it was a very cool place to observe everyone, eat, and drink!!!! This is a cool place!!!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank gary c
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Da wife and I stopped in a couple times while attending the Delaware Arts Festival (Highly recommended! Lots of fun. Lot’s of interesting things to see. Lot’s of dogs to pet and scratch behind the ears!). We stopped in the first time just for a drink. But after seeing the food we knew we were coming back. They’ve got some tasty beer’s (not as good as Staas’s), but killer food! The fresh deep fried pork rinds with jerk powder and excellent dipping sauce were great! Their loaded tater tots excellent too! We also got a fish sandwich that was OK. I’d get their ½ pound burger the next time instead.

Fun place! Very good staff. Go! Enjoy!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Great place to hang out with friends after a long day at work and the gym. Great atmosphere to relax and have great food. Love the homemade pork rinds!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Came here for dinner and a flight of beer. The locals are so friendly, loved the beer, and the service was amazing.

Date of visit: July 2018