“AUTHENTIC food with an outstanding staff and atmoshpere”

Vaqueros Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 100 Restaurants in Delaware
Cuisines: Mexican
Delaware, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AUTHENTIC food with an outstanding staff and atmoshpere”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I have been to vaqueros many times for a reason....the food is fantastic, laid back atmoshpere and awesome staff. It's one of those places that works for nearly every occasion. I do recommend El vaqueros in Delaware very much ;-)

• Visited May 2011

Stanton, Michigan
“Very good authentic Mexican”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The food was excellent, the margaritas were huge, and the service was very good as well!

• Visited May 2011
Delaware, Ohio
“Food fast, hot & good 'ritas!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I have never had a bad experience at Vaquero's! My food is always delivered quickly and sizzling hot! The other night we got our food at the same time as our drinks ~ Less than 5 minutes after we ordered!!! It was awesome! Its so quick that I never hesitate to go with the kids. We aren't ever there long enough for them to get bored or cranky (and that's saying something with a 7 yr old and an 8 month old!!!! The margaritas are wonderful and always hit the spot... It doesn't get much better!

delaware county, oh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD & DRINKS!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2009

My husband & I go to Vaqueros every chance we get. I would say we go around 12-15 times per year and would go more if we could. We love mexican food and this is as close as it gets to authentic. My daughter loves it so much that this is where she has chosen to have her birthday dinner every year since they opened. Yes, there has been a few times that the service wasn't as outstanding as it usually is, but that is to be excepected. The food and margaritas however have never been a disappointment, always very good. Becareful of the gold margaritas they have a pretty good punch!! So if you like real authentic mexican food (not american/mexican-like Chipotle's or Don Pablo's) you should try it.

1 Thank epjune
Columbus,ohio
“Bad Mexican”
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I have been to this restaurant twice,I figured the first trip was a bad day..
Not true ! I tried it one more time and had a horrible experience. The food is not good and service is POOR- if you can ever get any..............
Don't waste your time or money,I know I won't be back