“Best Chimichanga ever”
Review of 12 West

12 West
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Delaware
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: In the heart of downtown Delaware, this modern comfortable restaurant serves quality Mexican cuisine along with classic midwest dishes in a Mexican flair. Starting with lunch thru our late night kitchen, come try refreshing margarita's, tasty taco's, and unique entree's like the green chile meatloaf!
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

I love chimichangas, it’s my go to at a new place. This is hands down the best chimichanga I’ve ever had. It’s so different from any other place and the flavors are amazing!!

Reviewed May 18, 2019

We stopped in while attending the Delaware Arts Festival (Highly recommended! Good fun! Lots of chances to meet and pet dogs!). We had a couple drinks. We thought it was a Mediterranean place but it seemed more Mexican. Looks like they make their own hot sauce. I’d have liked to tried one but didn’t have a spoon.

Fun place to stop in. There’s a BBQ place with a patio right next door.

Date of visit: May 2019
C7191NDryanr, General Manager at 12 West, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

We’d love to have you back and turn your 3-star to a 5-star! At 12 West we prepare a fusion of Mexican cuisine and southwest fare. If we can have you back, we’d would love to share our hot sauce and the rest of our menu with you! ;)

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Great food, friendly staff and nice local atmosphere. All the dishes that my husband and I have tried are wonderful. My favorite is the chorizo beef hamburger. They also have a nice selection of hard ciders. The wait staff is always friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2019
C7191NDryanr, General Manager at 12 West, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Wow!!! We certainly thank you for your kind words... We will gladly take care of you and your family whenever you will allow us the opportunity. Thank for such a nice review!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

It was very crowded tonight as I entered but I found a great seat!! People were waiting for me to leave and the crowd was getting bigger!!! I ordered several Margaritas and they were great!!! My server, Rebekkah was actually super!!! She had a great personality, was quick with my food and drinks, and even recommended that I get my salad heated up instead of the usual cold!!!.... and she was right!!!! I also had a super Grenache wine to drink with my meal...plenty of street parking available...food and service was exemplary. I had the Granjero Corn Salad and it was super-tasty!!! Great price and a super setting!!!!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Was driving through this cute little college town and decided to stop. 12 West offered great service and a delicious and fresh tostada. Great ambiance and a chill place to have great food!

Date of visit: May 2019
C7191NDryanr, General Manager at 12 West, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

So glad you enjoyed! We hope to have you back soon!

Been to 12 West? Share your experiences!