“Great Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love this bar and I am not sure why people are giving it bad reviews saying that the people that come in are alcoholics and smoke too much..Pretty sure you don't go to a bar to sip hot chocolate. Its a great bar atmosphere. The owners and bartenders are great. Its not a place my husband go to eat but we did get wings once and they were very good. Don't believe the bad reviews, this is a great place with a good crowd.

1  Thank SallyJ320

Reviewed March 2, 2012

This bar is frequented by local redneck alcoholics...many smokers. The owners, who also bartend, are rude, arrogant and have terrible personalities. The other staff is generally friendly and attentive. Food tastes good when you are really really hungry. The newer pizza recipe seems to be a hit. This is a good bar if you live in Delaware and want to stay close to home to try to avoid a D.U.I.

They have an extremely loud disc jockey on Fridays. They do bring in some bigger bands once in a while that makes it fun to go there.

Personally...I go there...because my spouse is one of the "alcoholics" I mentioned and it is close to home. If it was not for my spouse...I would never go there. I absolutely refuse to support a business that has this level of poor customer service. Oh, and I agree with one of the others here...the draft beer is never cold enough. Sorry FS...you need to step it up!!

3  Thank M F
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Cheap beer with little selection beyond Bud Lite. Noisy crowd and refequented by smokers.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

If you have money to blow, no appetite, love Budweiser and toothless strangers hitting on you, then this is where you wanna be!!! Food is just lousy. Service will cause you to leave angry at yourself for going in in the first place, as other reviews on here state, the local regulars get all the service. Do yourself a favor and skip it! If it comes down to this place or no place, I'm going through the drive thru on Pennsylvania and going home. Good points: The wings are not bad, but small. If you have no life and are very bored, it does provide a memorable freak show, more so, the later you go.

2  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed October 4, 2011

The food was fair the service ok But I couldn't really enjoy myself because of thier sign not allowing ccw permit holders into the bar. Like telling the bad guys to come in we're all unarmed and ready to be robbed. So the only armed people will be the crook.
This place has a large group of regulars so if your not your service will be slower at least it was for us and another couple next to us ,the will be with you in a minute turns out to be 15 min. then I got a light bud when I ordered a Reg one and the excuse was well we serve more bud lite...

1  Thank neohiobiker