“Best Mexican food in Ohio”
Review of Mi Cerrito

Mi Cerrito
Order Online
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Delaware
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 24, 2019

My Mexican American mother was a Mexican food snob. Mi Cerrito won her seal of approval. She loved it every bit as much as her favorites in California. I have to agree with her. The food is delicious and authentic, the staff friendly and the atmosphere is casual and fun.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

We had lunch with our realtor and were very satisfied with this Mexican restaurant.
The gluten free menu is ample and all other lunch portions are generous and delicious.
Service was fast and friendly with attention to detail during a crowded lunch hour.
We will return.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

we had dinner at this restaurant on Friday. The food is typical typically good and the service normally is to. This visit I was not quite so lucky. Everybody's food came in a pretty timely manner but my meal was forgotten, tacos al pastor they did make it out with the food before everyone finished but most of the table was half done. Strawberry margarita delicious and again normally the service is pretty good. We did have to walk our check up to the door and pay has no one came back receive our money. I will give them another shot as I do like the food it was just one of those nights I hope.

1  Thank nineirondan
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Decided to try this restaurant after reading reviews. The food is good, prices are normal for this type of place. The service was good not overbearing but could've checked back a little more often.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

This placed has really jumped to number 1 or 2 place to go to in Delaware. Great service, great drink. It is quite authentic to real Mexican restaurants in Mexico.

Great selection of good food. Try the hand made “Cadillac Margarita “!