All reviews bob evans sausage gravy waffle maker waffles comfortable room indoor pool hot breakfast front desk staff elevator maid ohio
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff and the lady that runs breakfast are all very nice and welcoming. We were given room 201, which I think is a little larger than other rooms but it's right off the elevator so it was loud late and then again early in the morning. If you want quiet, you might want to ask for a room at the end of the hall.
The shower curtain has a bowed rod so lots of room in the shower, however the result is feeling cramped while using the toilet.
The coffee maker in the room has good coffee.
Breakfast ends at 9:30 am on a Sunday, which is a bit early when traveling. There is a super sweet breakfast attendant - if anything is low, just let her know and she'll fill it. There's one waffle maker so there was a line. But there's also scrambled eggs, sausage links, sausage gravy among regular breakfast items. Lots of choices.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2018

This location is on the less developed side of 23 just past the 315/23 intersection. There is a Bob Evans across the parking lot, a Taco Bell nearby and some other eating venues a few miles away. We had a roomy 2 queen bed room with fridge, microwave, coffee machine which was clean and comfortable. The elevator, stairs, hallways show their age but the rooms have apparently been upgraded recently. They have an indoor pool and serve hot breakfast which included eggs, biscuits, sausage & gravy and a waffle maker along with the usual Choice Hotel breakfast offerings. The staff seemed friendly with easy check in and check out. We have family in Delaware so travel there frequently and usually stay on the other side of 23 near Polaris. That area is much more developed but the rooms are pricier and the Quality on Vantage has extremely small rooms. We will now consider this our primary target for future visits.

Room tip: We were on the 3rd floor and elevator is old and small. Vending is available on 1st & 3rd floors but ice only on 1st floor.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank V9858VIbruces
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed at 3 Quality Inns in the past 4 days. You’d think that same chain/same brand would yield same results. Not so! Of the 3, this one had the best beds, poorest room layout (toilet/shower separate from sink which was out in the open so my husband couldn’t sleep while I got ready because the light lit up the room) and of the 3 had the 2nd best breakfast. I don’t know why Quality Inn can’t be consistent. This one had quite a bit of “white noise” in the room as well - which we LOVE but someone else may not. It was a very clean hotel though, something one of the other 2 was definitely not. The staff was super friendly too. Were it not for the fact that one of the others we stayed at had such an amazing breakfast, this one would’ve gotten 5 stars so certainly don’t be afraid to stay here - we will if we pass this way again on our travels!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I was very surprised,I came here because the hotel I normally book was booked .I was very happy with the all day free coffee ,and not junk coffee either.The bed was very ,very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and the coffee in the rooms was Seattle's Best. I was very happy coming here and will definitely come here again. Thanks for making me look good in my wife's eyes.

Room tip: My room 114 was very peaceful and quiet.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had receptionist show us the room and got one step in to overwhelming smoky smell. We were told the hotel had previously been smoking, but now were smoke-free. Smell lingered, but we did not. Did not stay here.

Date of stay: August 2018