Hampton Inn Defiance
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Defiance)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhilton brandhotel is cleani highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was excellentnice sizethe entire stafffree breakfastoatmealper nightpool and hot tubcomfortable bedsnice staygreat place to staythe breakfast areawould stay againohio
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Clean and attractive hotel. Modern appearance. Free breakfast was good. Excellent service from check-in to check-out. Room was very clean. Bathroom excellent condition. Bed was a little soft for my liking. We stayed 4 nites and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is another great Hampton Hotel. The staff was wonderful. Our room was great -- and quiet. Breakfast was good with plenty of tables and delish food. We used our Hilton rewards points, so best of all, it was free!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at Hampton Inn looking at Defiance College and attended an invitation to their girls basketball camp. Left a brand new nike shirt on bed. Called next morning explained what happened knowing that they probably had the shirt because to change sheets they had to pick it up.Manager was to check and call me back . She did not call me I called them. Not found. Of course I was mad the maid picked it up.Totally irritating manager rude. Would not be upset if I left in drawer or in closet but had to pick up to change bed or if someone got in a bedwith a white shirt nicely laid on bed I would question if they changed it or did the maid pick it up. Called again still have not received a call
back. Iam writing this because it really upsets me when people do this.My daughter just found a cell phone and waited for them to call and met the people to return good deed. Hope u enjoy the white and orange Nike shirt if I were u I would be afraid towear it it belongs to me 67451 Alexander Road Bridgeport OHio 43912

xt

h

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I always stay at a Hilton Hotel when available. One stay at a Hilton Hotel is all it took to make Hilton my choice of hotels. The Hampton Inn in Defiance, Ohio did not fail my expectations. It had a wonderful staff and the room was very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We always stay at a Hampton Inn so our expectations are very high...Our first impression when we arrived was a little disappointing...At the entrance of the hotel there was a beer can on the ground & the garbage had not been emptied which was over flowing!
Check in was very smooth & the staff was very pleasant..Our room was spotless & the bed very comfortable...