Review Highlights
Friday Night Fun

I had a great time during the beginners rapids trip. Guides were knowledgeable and just an overall... read more

Reviewed yesterday
dimambrofamily1
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Great experience

Had a great time. Great price. People helping us really knew what they were doing. Enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ana H

All reviews kayak trip short trip great trip hour trip longer trip life jackets water works park launch point affordable fun long tour saw deer waterworks park single kayaks in great shape water level great customer service beautiful stretch
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Went with my wife and four year old daughter on the short trip. Daughter had never gone before so we wanted to see how she would do on a short trip before doing longer...she loved every minute of it. We rented the canoe...met at the designated area, and were then bussed to the "short" area where the employees got the canoe, gave us our lifejackets, and launched us off. We wish we had done the longer trip. Can't wait to go back! Just a tip...wear water shoes and clothes you don't mind getting a little wet in.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I cant believe this has been in my backyard for so long and never done it! i recently bought a kayak, and did one of their events. they were so kind, catered to my vegan ways, we had brunch, and helped me carry my kayak. It was a really great time, and again, everyone was so considerate and nice. I will definitely be attending more of their events. ohio at its finest! many animals were out and about, kayaking in some low rapids, and past many dear, herons, and even spotted a ground hog on the shore!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We met up with Burning River Adventures at Waterworks Park. They provided transportation to our drop-in point, life jackets/all the gear we needed, some tips and tricks and recommendations for navigating the river, and assisted us in exiting the river. We ended up opting for the longer trip, and it was so worth it! If you’ve been thinking about taking a kayak or canoe down the Cuyahoga, call Burning River up and do it!!! You won’t regret it!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Went kayaking a few times this year with the burning river crew. They were very friendly as well as professional, I can confidently say this because when I tried some other kayaking groups, it wasn't this seemless and easy to do. The river is nice and safe, the scenery is great and the experience is just awesome. Be wary of some other vendors, where it feels a bit shady and definitely not as safe.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. It was good affordable fun on a beautiful fall day! Only reason it was not 5 stars was because I had to call multiple times to get a hold of someone to book our trip. Otherwise it was great.

Date of experience: October 2017