“Not so great...”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Twelve of us gathered here last weekend to celebrate a birthday. This was not our first visit to this restaurant. This time I noticed that the place looks "dingy". Maybe it's because of all the open cooking on the table-top grills, but the walls are dirty, the carpet is dirty, the bathrooms were marginally clean and the stall doors didn't lock securely. The walkways between dining rooms smelled musty, and a service exit to the outdoors was open to public view. Our chef did an OK job chopping and cooking the food, but he kept wiping his sweaty brow on his shirt sleeve. Two of our party ordered coffee ($3 each!) and they only got it after several reminders. I don't think I want to return unless this restaurant is updated and deep cleaned.

1  Thank JamieD55

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a couple of times during the past four years. During a recent visit, I remembered why I haven't been back in a long time. The place is filled with smoke and tiny grease particles. The ventilation system is awful!!! The back room dining area is very warm and it became uncomfortable the longer we were in there.
I considered giving this place a ranking of two circles (poor), because the food actually tasted pretty good. However, we couldn't get past how extremely terrible the overall dining experience was due to the place being filled with smoke. As we left the restaurant, I smelled our clothes and wondered if they should be destined for the trash. Yes, we smelled that bad. We had to shower and change clothes as soon as we got home.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was similar to other hibachi restaurants that we've been to. The food was tasty and the experience was fun. Our chef was friendly and he was skillful in his ability to toss food in our mouths! The only thing that we didn't like was that there was no tiramisu cake for dessert.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Going by GPS the place was difficult to find. The area is not signed very well and until we drove around back did we find a parking spot and a sign.
Once inside the place was old and dated. Restrooms were horrible. The food was decent and the service was pretty good. I had the steak and chicken and it was pretty tasty. The show that we had was average with the same moves. They did nothing to stand out.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Me and my family go here all the time and we normally used to get Chinese food. Go here all the time for my birthday and have a great time. And watching the food get prepared right in front of you is just fantastic for the kids. They love it there and so do I.