“There are better Hibachi places.”

Hibachi Japan Steak House
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“There are better Hibachi places.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This placed used to be really great but over time it has become very dirty, really smoking on the inside due to bad ventilation and the food just isn't as good. It reminds me of a dungeon now because its so dark and dirty. The ventilation issue is a huge deal because they have so many grills going and the vents must be so old or so dirty that they let the smoke right into the dining areas. The sushi really isn't tops either. If you are going to spend this kind of money just go to Wasabi. It's cleaner and brighter with better decor and food. Don't go to Otani's either...same deal as this place.

1 Thank Patiencep7299

Ravenna, Ohio
“Get there early”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The place fills up quickly. The food was yummy. Our first visit was better, I think it depends on your cook. The restroom is all the way in the back.

Visited November 2012
“Horrible service and uncomfortable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went to Hibachi with friends and family . It was my first time there the food was alright and the inside of the restaurant was lovely and gave a nice environment . Our service was horrible We had a young lady keisha Wait on us. She came to the table to take our drink orders was very rude and wreaked like ciggarettes. I ordered steak and it took forever and was cold when I got it. I didn't complain just got it to go cause I didn't want to even speak to our waitress she had attitude when ordering and when I went to take my child to the bathroom I distinctly overheard her talking about drugs. It just ruined my whole experience and ill never be bringing my family back to this establishment. IAM NEW TO THE AREA BUT THIS JUST LEFT A HORRIBLE TASTE IN MY MOUTH

3 Thank dananoduh1
Dalton,OH
“something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I love the hibachi type service, and just the different experience that you enjoy while here. The chef always is very entertaining while preparing the meal, and I have enjoyed it each time.

Ohio
“Enjoyable Experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We always enjoy eating at this restaurant. There is always a good crowd and the staff are fun and entertaining to watch.

Visited June 2012