“"Unbelievable best meal ever I ever had"”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2011

The sea food is incredible, by far the the best restaurant in Northeast Ohio. I ordered mussels that were actually mussels with home made wine sauce and seafood stuffed Ravioli. The mussels tasted like they were fresh out of the ocean. I later found out that they actually pick up their sea food from a distributer by the ocean that fly it in fresh. The sauce was amazing that i wanted to drink it straight. The Seafood Ravioli was incredible homemade pasta with big portions of fresh sea food inside with melted cheese. The marinara sauce on this the best,it was bold and tangy, everything was cooked perfect.
I ate some of my friends crawfish and sauce incredible. I have ate at some really expensive restaurants in Ohio and none of them compared to this.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

Went here for dinner based on a friend's recommendation. Salad was dressed in mayo, though I ordered honey mustard dressing. Waited for food for an hour after ordering. Waitress or kitchen messed up and first brought the wrong dish for a member of my party, then took over half an hour to bring out the corrected dish. Restaurant was too noisy, I could not hear the people sitting across the table from me. Enjoyed the food when we got it, but definitely will not go back if I have a choice.

Oh, and parking was almost impossible, with other individuals creating their own parking spaces and blocking in other cars, and the lot was icy and hazardous when walking into the restaurant.

1  Thank Digger2009
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I suggest it is better to go here with at least one other person (that you know well!) so that you can sample each other's dishes.
I was on a business trip, so I was dining alone, I had the apetizer of guacamole which was delicious, but very filling which was unfortunate because it meant I could not enjoy the whole of my entree (pork chop), which was again so nice, and I have never seen such a large pork chop!!
Thoroughly recommend this place, such a pity I don't think I will be passing that way anytime soon!!

2  Thank RebelDJ
Reviewed December 17, 2007

After hearing raves from many different sources, we made the trip from Cleveland Heights to Cuyahoga Falls. Well Worth The Trip! You won't find New Orleans Food like this unless you hop a plane to the Big Easy itself. Enjoy!

3  Thank mpdonn
Reviewed August 24, 2007

I can't say enough about how good the food is a Russos. Authentic flavors should sum it up. Dave Russo, trained in New Orleans with an excellent pedigree, has brought the true taste to a little town in Ohio. The spinach salad is awesome. Ask for the fresh catch of the day, and get it. The scallops are great. Of course, the red beans and other cajun dishes are first rate.

4  Thank EfficientTraveler