Review Highlights
Orchestra concerts in the summer are a special treat

dreamevents
Beautiful venue

Reviewed September 24, 2018
Morgan E
Dalzell, South Carolina, United States
via mobile

All reviews cleveland orchestra lawn seating summer home parking pass beautiful venue lawn tickets yo yo ma foo fighters outdoor venue zac brown band classical music concert experience parking issues premium parking sound quality bathrooms were clean great acoustics
Reviewed 1 week ago

The place is well planned, and very accommodating to the less-than-able person. Great bathrooms if yo are a season ticket holder. Could use more after-concert transportation up the hill.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Tough parking getting in and out. Always traffic jams, but expected for a venue this large, Concessions are very expensive.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Our experience with BMC began in 1970. The Bedford HS Class that year was the first to use it for our Commencements.
Over the years we have attended many concerts sitting on the hill or in the pavilion. Either can be fun depending on the weather.
Summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra.
Variety of acts the rest of the time.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Definitely love this venue, once you're in! Get your rides there early, and then get ready for a long walk. We took an Uber and getting in was no problem since we went early, but then having to walk from the lawn seats all the way out to the main road . . . lets say a 1.5 mi walk, was a treat! Lol! We definitely got a show as there were many concert goers who imbibed a little much and had a more difficult time walking to the cars and getting lost! But I'll keep going back, you can't get a better sound and view at the same time.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Getting in and out of this venue is the worst. You would think after all of these years they could come up with a better system. That being said...once inside Blossom Music Center is a good place to see a concert.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Went to see a concert. Bought lawn seats which I've done on many occasions at different venues. It is astro turf and feels like concrete underneath. It's on a steep slant also making even standing miserable. Last concert there for me

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to see concerts. Beautiful venue. I even enjoy sitting in the general admission section at Blossom.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

I went to see two concerts this summer, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Ozzy Ozbourne. Both concerts were great in itself. Had lawn seats for Lynyrd Skynyrd and pavilion for Ozzy. Even though there were tons of people there it was very orderly. We arrived early because I like to check out the vendor booths before the show. The employees there are wonderful and helpful. So as to not get stuck in the traffic getting out, which can be a nightmare with all the people leaving at once, I always walk up the hill to finish out the concert. I have no problem at all with Blossom, have been going there for over 40 years and love it!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

have been here to see white snake, foreigner, stone sour, and ozzy. The inside of the pavilion reminds me of a huge tiki hut. There is plenty of free parking and if you wish, you can buy premium parking ahead of time, but be sure to buy it ahead of time as it has always been sold out when we have been there. The concessions are expensive but they usually have nachos, pizza, popcorn, etc. You can buy your tickets there at the box office but we have noticed that no one buys tickets at the box office, they have gotten their tickets online before arriving. All of the seats under the pavilion are good with a good view of the stage. There is also plenty of lawn seating. We felt safe there and it is nice to be outside and feel the breeze and see the the starry night sky walking back to your vehicle. Make sure you are able to walk quite a distance depending on where you park.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

If I had spent $300. on tickets and VIP parking? I am sure this review would be more positive. I bought $50.00 Lawn seats and checked online ahead of time to see what to expect. What time gates open and what I can and can not bring into Blossom etc... First of all, the web site could not have been more misleading & just completely wrong. I arrived 2 and a half hours early to insure a good seat on the Lawn. Web site said they strongly are against tailgating parties and will not tolerate any, and absolutely no alcohol. WELL. thousands of people were taking part in tailgating fun. Glad I came prepared to party. Beers were out in plain site with loud music and law enforcement sitting right there. They should just say that it is not recommended. Not say forbidden. The worst experience was finding a (front row) Lawn seat , The people in side the pavilion stood up on there seats and the stage was not visible at all. Then to make things worse, security did not stop anyone from standing in the isle that was in front of us. That should have been a fire safety issue. I asked one of the security officers, and he just said "when we are this crowded, we allow people to fill the isle in front of the lawn. So, my seats became not so good at all, after arriving so early and trying to get the best experience possible. I found that Blossom is not my choice. I honestly had more fun in the parking lot then in the Concert. Parking was easy in and out if you come early enough and leave early. If you go to Blossom and want to have a good time and enjoy seeing the Band, Buy the best Pavilion seats you can get and Tailgate your A$$ off + bring $$$.