“Who knew!!!!!”

Burntwood Tavern
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2015

My friend and I were looking for somewhere extra nice to celebrate a Christmas lunch. Where to go, where to go? I was looking through an old issue of Akron Life and came across Burntwood Tavern. Who knew there was such a beautiful place in Cuyahoga Falls!!!

We had lunch yesterday - the lunch menu is extensive and offers full dinner entrees, not just sandwiches. My friend got salmon ($13) and I got something like Marinara Chicken ($13). More than we could eat! Do get dessert also - little desserts for just $2.50 - the chocolate cake with raspberry ice cream in amazing!

Service - excellent. Prices - very good. Portions - very plentiful. Ambience - amazing. This was the old power house right on the Cuyahoga River! Who knew!

Great for lunch for a romantic dinner. 5 stars!

1  Thank bthomas28

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

The Burntwood accommodated our party of 13 ppl with exceptional service. Each interaction with the staff was met will a can do attitude. Pre-ordered appetizers arrived as requested. The cuisine ordered by each guest was delicious. Several guests were from out of state/town. A fabulous evening was enjoyed by all! We'll definitely return, again & again!

Reviewed November 11, 2015

We have been here a couple of times. Nice patio when its warm. The food and drinks were excellent and the staff attentive. A little pricier but you get what you pay for. Very cozy atmosphere and décor.

Reviewed November 4, 2015

Two of us went mid-week for a lunch. It was just before noon and they were not busy at all. Our server was quick and courteous and told us of the day's specials. We both had salads. Mine was the Salmon salad and I asked to substitute the Feta cheese for Mozzarella and the house dressing for a vinaigrette. No problem at all. The salad was filling a large filet of Salmon atop spinach and arugula, cherry tomatoes, blueberries, the cheese and also tortilla strips. I got the balsamic vinaigrette for the dressing. Great salad and very filling. I highly recommend.

If you go try to sit outside if the weather is warm or by a window where you can see scenic views of the Cuyahoga River.

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Food is excellent, view of the river stunning and the atmosphere is upscale without being stuffy. Lots of outdoor seating when the weather cooperates.

1  Thank Go598094