“good food, excellent iced tea”

Mandarin House Restaurant of China
Ranked #82 of 149 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed February 20, 2018

the food is good, the atmosphere better than most, and the service is very good. I wouldn't say anything is excellent, except the iced tea, that I would go back for

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been here since 1981. This restaurant has a real Chinese classic DECOR . I found the place to be very clean including the bathrooms which have been updated

The menu describes what's in each dish so one can be adventuresome in trying new dishes. I found the food to be freshly prepared and absolutely delicious.

As to the service we had a waitress named Oki who has worked there for 27 years highly professional with a great deal of courtesy along with other employees equally as kind.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

If for no other reason than the Won Ton Soup, but there are other reasons. Kung Pao Chicken with Plum Sauce. Very tasty. Some folks have stated that the veggies weren't done. I like them a bit crisp and I believe that is the desired way to prepare them in Chinese cuisine, but I'm no expert. You can order the entree alone, or in combination with soup, rice and egg roll. The Egg Drop Soup is good, but I prefer the Won Ton Soup. You can also choose between Fried Rice or Steamed Rice. All of that cost me just over $10. My server was very pleasant and helpful.

1  Thank Fred S
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Food was very bland, no taste and some of the vegetables weren't cooked..very hard. Service was slow as well. Will not go back.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Lovely decor, so-so food, lousy service but I don't judge a restaurant on one bad server.
We ordered sweet and sour chicken with fried rice, egg drop soup, chicken fried rice and egg roll. The fried rice entree was good, there was plenty of it. The egg drop soup was good, egg roll was average. The sweet and sour chicken was sad. 4 small pieces of tomatoes, 3 chunks of green pepper and the saddest fried chicken pieces - had to mine for the chicken. The sweet and sour sauce was standard.
Not sure we would go back, there are too many other options in the area.