“WONT IMPRESS TO MANY”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Its an O G, not Italian but pretty tastey. Price a little high, service good and you can take a cheap date and still get luicky

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The food is great, the wait staff friendly and polite, and the overall dining experience is pleasurable. The Olive Garden is a great way to end a hectic week!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Arrived from out of town on a Saturday night. Place was a local favorite. Quoted a 45 min wait which was right. Everyplace else looked busy so we waited. Great service and food came out fast. One item was undercooked but other meals were so large that we just shared. Manager offered to replace but we were full so they comped the item. All in all, a good choice.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We took our children here for a later lunch as we don't have olive Gardens in Canada so its a treat or memory lane for me, se had visited this location this time last year as we were there for a dance competition
They went to seat us at a table and I asked if would be okey to get a booth instead for my back and they were more then happy to change us to a different table .

Our waitress just came back from a maternity leave and was feeling a little uneasy not remembering our orders and came and reconfirmed. We assured her she was doing an excellent job and and was very attentive and personable.
Our meals came out quick.
I had the $10 special they had of lasagna my spouse the chicken Cesar salad Paired with a glass of wine each, and 2 kids meals.
My lasagna had some burnt spots on the bottom but overall was very good.
The restaurant was clean and spacious
Overall our bill was $47 which we found to be reasonable.
Everyone was happy with their lunch
Keep up the good work

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Several of us met for lunch. I called the day before to see if they would setup a table for us even though they don't take reservations. I was told that they now take reservations during the week for parties of six or more. When we arrived a man behind the desk was surprised we were to be seated in the "family room" which is a semi-private area near the front of the restaurant. He said they'd set it up and it would only be a few minutes. After my phone conversation with a manager the day before, I thought that was going to be ready for us when we arrived.

When the breadsticks came out it was obvious they were stale. Hard, cold breadsticks. Not very appetizing. I'd be willing to bet they were left over from the day before. The food is so-so and the new menu is a step down. I had Rosemary Chicken. It was swimming in oil or butter or something. Chicken was dry and tough with rosemary that just looked sad. The waitress did a good job and was very nice.

I understand OG is having some problems now and we experienced things being "not quite right". We rarely eat here and we're going to keep it that way. The restaurant is going down hill in a number of little ways.

1  Thank SnowbirdAkron_OH