“Unique menu!”

Moe's Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went here based on other Trip Advisor reviews... unless there was a hidden back room, there's not a lot of seating for dinner which is maybe why others recommended a reservation. We showed up around 19:30 without a reservation & were promptly seated (there were 3 open seats at the bar too).

There is a decent selection of recommended martinis & we order the Mac & Cheese bites. They were typical, nothing to rave about but I liked that they were served with a dab of Sriacha for heat/flavor. There was free bread which was very flavorful.

The entrees were what really sold this place to me. I love that their menu changes monthly & there was a wide variety -- 2 types of fish, scallops, lamb, 2 types of pork, duck. Each entree comes with a salad (house, red wine vinaigrette only or soup). We tried both. The creamy of broccoli soup was SO flavorful & delicious with other vegetables in it. The salad was decent, but didn't have enough dressing + it was just lettuce with some carrots & a crouton. Both of our entrees were delicious, but for the price ($29/each) I think a little steep for my pecan-crusted trout.

Our service was wonderful & again, I like the ever-changing menu. I just don't think it's 5-star value or food. I would definitely return though.

1  Thank gorocketdog

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food, generous portions -- especially healthy pours for alcoholic drinks. A nice option for people who live in the Hudson-Akron area

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Everyone in our group loved their meals, my grilled salmon was awesome. The only reason I didn't rate it excellent is because I thought it was a little pricey. Service and food was excellent though.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We visited the bar side of Moe's which has a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a happy waitstaff. We ordered drinks and appetizers, the baby rib sliders and the Mac and cheese balls. It took a while to get but it was worth the wait. Don't be in a hurry and you will enjoy the laid-back atmosphere.

2  Thank Frankiepd282
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Always my go to place when I am hungry. Just a nice place and a local favorite.Must have the tater tots, and the pork chops. The raviolis are very good as well. Definitely come during the slower times and not during the peak times.

1  Thank bob j