“Very attentive service complimented with excellent food and atmosphere.”
Review of Moe's Restaurant

Moe's Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Moe and her staff has done an excellent job with the dining experience. Very clean and updated dining area we sat under the 6 eggs. Our waiter was one of the best he offered suggestions and delivered the best. To bad we missed Moe, however, I think I knew her from the Blossom Days.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a little place that could be passed by very easily. Once inside the atmosphere is is very charming. The staff was attentive and were on top of our every need. The food was in a whole new realm. We had so many different appetizers I can't name them all. The beef tenderloin was out of this world good. Then by the time I got my berry dessert I was stuffed but managed to get most of it eaten.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent food and drinks...From Bar Food with a flair, to a 5 star meal... Their Moe Better Burger with regular or sweet potato fries are delicious. Also the Calamari and Sausage stuffed peppers are excellent. Their Dinner menu changes monthly, and I have never eaten anything at Moe's that wasn't Excellent. They also have a full bar and make the best drinks in town.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great restaurant with a menu that changes monthly and adds seasonal and local flavors. Every month they have tenderloin, chicken, fish, etc, but add seasonal flavors to create unique dishes and great appetizers. The calamari is delicious---mixed with a spicy yet sweet/tangy sauce that makes it one of the best calamari appetizers in Northeastern Ohio.
The service is fantastic! Servers are friendly and attentive. There is also a "tavern" that has a different, more casual atmosphere and menu.

While they change the food menu monthly, I would also like to see them add some seasonal beverages. We have been going there for about a year and the cocktail selection (martini's, specialty drinks, wines) has remained the same and is nothing spectacular. Adding a specialty bar menu would bump this place to 5 stars! Also would love if they could get a patio somewhere---I don't think there is room to do one anywhere on the property, but patio dining at an upscale restaurant is d to find and it would be nice to enjoy the nice weather (since we don't get too many months of it in Northeastern Ohio!)

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Definately make reservations to be sure you will have a table. Very upbeat and hip atmosphere. Staff was very accomidating. The food was wonderful!