“Love the Place!!!”
Review of Moe's Restaurant

Moe's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
jajewel1@aol.com
“Love the Place!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2007

My husband and I happened to come to this excellent and fun place by accident about 5 years ago. We were early for a wedding reception and wanted to stop by somewhere for a drink. We had the best time and hated to leave to go to the reception. Needless to say, we have been back many times and don't mind the half hours travel time. It's well worth it!!! There are two parts to the restaurant - there is the bar side that has a few tables and booths and holds about 40 people, then there is the restaurant side that holds about 75. It feels intimate, but the high ceilings and black and white decor make it feel trendy. The patrons and the bartenders are always friendly. The food is always interesting, different and delicious!!!!! The menu appears to change seasonally and they always have a board listed with all the in season specialties. The libations can be as simple as a beer or as fun as a flavored martini, cappuccino or decadent wine. We have never been disappointed and always look forward to our next experience - both eating and socializing. Be sure to try it - you will not be disappointed.

2 Thank jajewel

• Arabic first
Akron
“Eating at Moe's”
Reviewed September 3, 2006

Living in akron most of my life, Im always looking for the hot places to eat. well i have found it. I went to Moe's with a group of friends for my friend mary's birthday. Before this experience i have never heard of Moe's. I found it to be very cozy and comfortable.
The menu had a lot to chose from but i settled on the lemon and Thyme roasted chicken it was amazing every bite was better than the last. The service was great they went out of their way to make Bernaise sause for Mary because they heard us talking about how addicted to it she is. all in all I loved it as well as everyone at my table and from what i could tell everyone in the restaurant was having just as good of a time as us. I highly recommend Moe's to anyone looking for great service, fun enviroment, Outstanding time. I look forward to my next visit to Moe's.

4 Thank charlesncharge85