“Better than the competition”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #109 of 140 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 21, 2010

My wife and I have regularly eaten in the Chapel Hill area. I consider myself to be adventurous when it comes to trying new places. Boy what a mistake. Applebee's has been one of my favorite places to eat. They have really stepped up the service and food quality in the last year. It sounds silly but even the salads seem fresher. If you've never been, or it's been awhile, stop in. Applebee's gets better with age.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed September 19, 2009

Went to Applebee's was seated and handed menus and no one ever returned to our table ever......we waited 5 min. .......we waited 10 min......comically waited 15 min.....
now it's just wrong but we waited 20 min..... not even a glass of water or a glance our way...until finally we were so pissed off at being completely ignored by the staff that we
decided to leave and on the way out told the hostess of our experience and she gave us that " Oh?" look and let us walk right out the door. No apology " Let me get a manager" no nothing.. needless to say we will not be back nor recommend anyone else waste their time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2009

they got rid of onion petals!!! :(

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 19, 2008

Steaks are a little bland, but tasty nonetheless. Great onion peels.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 17, 2004

On August 13th, we arrived around 1 o'clock p.m. and went in an entrance marked, "This entrance closes at 9 p.m." We couldn't see where the main entrance was, and were talking to one another about whether or not we were in the right place, within earshot of 5 employees who were talking to each other near the cash register. No customers were in sight. This went on for at least two minutes. None of the five even looked in our direction. We moved forward, closer to them, looking for the hostess area, still talking aloud about not being able to find the "staging" area. Finally, I tired of being ignored and politely said, "Excuse me, could you tell me where we should wait for service?" Not one of the five responded nor looked our way.

We walked out and went to Bennigan's across the street, where we were warmly welcomed by a hostess, waitress, manager, and anyone who remotely passed by. The food was wonderful as well.

If you crave being persona non grata, go to Applebee's. Otherwise, cross the street for a restaurant where they understand the concept of service and serve delicious food as well.

5  Thank renatae