“Service still an issue”

THE OFFICE Bistro | Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
THE OFFICE Bistro | Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 135 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Office bistro | bar is a from-scratch kitchen serving quality food and drink to local and international clientele for over 10 years. We value each and every patron and expect the best from the staff to reach that goal. The Office bistro | bar, located in the heart of the Cuyahoga Falls entertainment district, offers a polished casual dining experience, serving robust new American dishes along with a wide selection of cocktails, craft beer and wine. Featuring a loyalty program that lets you earn points toward your next visit, a happy hour offering food and drink specials and a private dining room available for business functions and special occasions. The Office Bistro | Bar is the perfect place for lunch, dinner and cocktails
Akron, OH
“Service still an issue”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We've eaten here several times since our last review in October 2013. The food has always been good. We visited again tonight and the food was great. I had Chicken Saltimbocca and my husband had the pork chop.

The only issue was the server. We had to ask for bread and she only checked on us once during dinner. On at least three occasions we had to ask another waitress or a busboy to ask the server to bring us something (another drink, bread, coffee). We shared a dessert and had coffee and even though we wanted more, she brought our check and was gone before we could ask. We flagged down someone else and asked for refills. She came back with it and it was easy to tell she wasn't happy. The bad service pretty much ruined a good dinner.

The restaurant is still noisy when it starts filling up but the food is always good and worth a return visit. The spotty service is the only issue that would keep us from being regulars.

• Visited June 2014

Akron, Ohio
“Easter Brunch at The Office”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Had a 2pm reservation for Brunch this past Easter. The food options we nothing special and they were running out of alot of items and were not replacing them. Pasta, omelet and carving stations were nothing special as well. Wouldnt go again...not worth the money.

• Visited April 2014
ohio
“surprisingly good”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I wasn't expecting much, but to our chagrin, the food was very good and our server was excellent. I loved the Israeli cous cous salad and the citrusy ham...we will be back.

• Visited March 2014
Midland, Michigan
“surprisingly good seafood so far from an ocean”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

In town for business and was pleasantly surprised to find such good food in Cuyahoga Falls. It was a short walk from the Sheraton on Front Street. Staff was helpful and attentive. Food was great. Salmon I had was perfectly done and tasty. A companion had the scallops and also was pleased.

• Visited March 2014
Stow, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nightmare on Front St.”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

If I had two more hands, I'd give this place 4 thumbs down. Aloof hostesses & wait staff (bunch of teenagers who couldn't give a f*** less) Every food item i had was overcooked. Calamari was rubber. Salad had the wrong dressing, not to mention the entire wrong salad was given to me. My burger was supposed to be medium-rare, it was well-done. Fries were burnt. They never did bring me my ketchup or mayo. The manager asked how everything was, I told him it was terrible. He responded: "how would you like us to handle this?" I wanted to say: "take-out from McDonalds will suffice," I'm not sure why the donkey of a manager is asking me how to handle the multiple ways they screwed up. Thanks but no thanks.

• Visited February 2014