“Excellent food and service.”

THE OFFICE Bistro | Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
THE OFFICE Bistro | Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 136 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Office bistro | bar is a from-scratch kitchen serving quality food and drink to local and international clientele for over 10 years. We value each and every patron and expect the best from the staff to reach that goal. The Office bistro | bar, located in the heart of the Cuyahoga Falls entertainment district, offers a polished casual dining experience, serving robust new American dishes along with a wide selection of cocktails, craft beer and wine. Featuring a loyalty program that lets you earn points toward your next visit, a happy hour offering food and drink specials and a private dining room available for business functions and special occasions. The Office Bistro | Bar is the perfect place for lunch, dinner and cocktails
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a variety of food. The hummus was delicious. I ordered the Ruben and it was very good. My wife had the salmon topped salad she was also impressed. My friend orders the tuna and I tried a piece and wish I had ordered it. The tailipa his wife ordered was very good as well.
The cheese cake was awesome.
It is a trendy hip place that I as a visitor to Cuyahoga Falls was looking for.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for Dieters”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Highly recommend The Office Bistro & Lounge if you are on a diet, your meal isn't going to be in you long. Two different times now someone in our group has gotten sick after eating at The Office. The last time, was the last time any of us will step into that place. First visit, two people got food poisoning from the Tuna, we thought maybe don't order the fish the second time around. Second visit, one person found sand in the clams and the other person, salad and cuban sandwich, couldn't take enough Pepto to stop feeling bad after dinner. What is worst, the manager ask how the meal was, informed them about the sand in the clam, thought he might say something nice or do something - NOPE, smiled and kept on going. Nice customer service, watching someone have to run to the bathroom to wash sand out of their mouth from the food you serve.
Place might be good for the drinks, even though I thought they were overpriced for Cuyahoga Falls, OH. But, I'm sure they look at it as, where else are you going to go... Which is true, not much else around. But, we would rather eat at the hotel, then to step back into this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Great nite”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went on a Friday nite with 17 people, had reservations and when we got there our table was ready and the service was very good. Our waiter Eric was very helpful and he got all our orders straight. Everyone was pleased with the food they ordered. Some had short ribs and said they were moist and delicious. Salmon was the choice of several of us and it was very good and presented so well. I ordered the mushroom Swiss burger and it was the best burger I've had in along time. I'd recommend this restaurant to all my friends. You won't be disappointed. I look forward to going back again real soon.

• Visited May 2013
Norton, Ohio
“Over priced drinks”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went on a Wednesday evening with a couple friends. The atmosphere is nice and the help was friendly but the cost for a shot of Jim Beam was ridiculous. There are a few bars in a 4 block area from here that I have been to but never was taken back by the cost of a shot in any of them. I'm not sure what all I was paying for but the only thing placed in front of me was a glass of water and a drink. I had one and left. I just felt that they are way over priced and would never go back.

• Visited March 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
“Great Atmosphere, Terrible Drinks”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went there on a Friday night.... there was no problem getting a booth in the bar area. The service was prompt and very friendly - I give good marks on the service overall. My date ordered a McCallan Scotch, single malt 15. I ordered a dirty martini, ketel one vodka with blue cheese stuffed olive. He seemed happy with his scotch but hey how can you mess up a scotch. My drink on the other hand was the absolute worst dirty martini I have ever had. I tried to fix it by adding more olive juice but there was no fixing it, it was terrible and I am not that picky (I don’t' think)... I did not finish the martini and I ordered another drink (crown and ginger) which was perfect. We ordered a few appetizers which were very tasty (sauerkraut balls, calamari, potato croquettes)... Now the reason why I gave this place a 2 rating is because I went back the following weekend with a girlfriend and ordered a basil mojito and it tasted like straight sprite...it was terrible. I think they have allot of work to do on their drinks and I think that one of the reasons people go to the office is for a fantastic cocktail so in that respect, it is a total let down. That night I also ordered the Chicken Farfalle which lacked flavor all around...For the price of $16, I was expecting a much better dish. Presentation was beautiful but the flavor just wasn't there! I would not recommend going to this place for a specialty drink. However, if it's a simple scotch or crown & ginger or a beer - they are a good choice. The Apps were fantastic (however, they were all fried so how can you really mess that up) and the meal was disappointing. I hope they get it together as the office off state road has always been stellar with their mixology!

• Visited April 2013