“Finally a GREAT place here in C-Falls”

THE OFFICE Bistro | Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
THE OFFICE Bistro | Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 142 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Office bistro | bar is a from-scratch kitchen serving quality food and drink to local and international clientele for over 10 years. We value each and every patron and expect the best from the staff to reach that goal. The Office bistro | bar, located in the heart of the Cuyahoga Falls entertainment district, offers a polished casual dining experience, serving robust new American dishes along with a wide selection of cocktails, craft beer and wine. Featuring a loyalty program that lets you earn points toward your next visit, a happy hour offering food and drink specials and a private dining room available for business functions and special occasions. The Office Bistro | Bar is the perfect place for lunch, dinner and cocktails
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great drinks & Great food!

I have been to the Office twice, once with just my hubby & the other time with a group of 12. Both times service, drinks & food were great. Revervations are highly recommended. Both times we we there, ppl who did not have reservations were given long wait times.... Yikes! I'm so glad that we have a nice place to go for a nice dinner that is close to home.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went here on a very busy Saturday night so it could have just been an off night, but we were not impressed. The $8 Martinis tasted like straight juice. The potato croquettes app desperately needed salt. We both got the lobster Mac which was just ok, lots of lobster but pretty bland. The service was ok but we didn't mind because it was packed. Will try again maybe because it has potential.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is for the location across from The Sheraton.
1st visit was awesome - we sat in the bar area. Wine was quick to come, service was awesome. I arrived after my friends had already eaten and were just hanging out - and their waiter warmly welcomed me, brought me a glass for wine and a menu, and took my dinner order without ever once indicating annoyance that there was a late arrival. He also brought bread for me right away (this will be important later). The wedge salad was good, and i got the seared tuna (awesome and perfectly cooked). All in all a great experience.
2nd visit about a month later - a friend and I sat in the dining room. Drinks were okay (we had a couple of the martinis on the martini list). We started with the garlic parm wings (good, not great but not a big deal), and she had the short rib and I had the tuna. I asked our waiter twice for bread, and then another waiter a 3rd time for bread. When it finally came (we were almost done with dinner) there was no butter. Okay, total 1st world problem but honestly annoying. We gave up on having bread. The salads before the meal were really pitiful - a half a handful of warm romaine, one cherry tomato, and one slice of cucumber. Really - that was it.
The tuna was good. The short rib we had to send back - it didn't resemble a short rib that I've ever seen - it looked like a well-done filet. There was no fat on it at all, it was thoroughly gray-brown in the middle, and required a steak knife to cut it into bites. The "gravy" that came with the dish tasted like the stuff you make from packets. The potatoes were really tasty, but we didn't want to eat them knowing we'd be sending the dish back - we didn't want the staff thinking we just wanted a side of potatoes for free.

It's also super-loud, we had difficulty hearing one another.

2  Thank Jen M
Reviewed January 17, 2013

new place opened just before Thanksgiving. Pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent as was the menu. I liked the lounge; great selection of beers!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We have been to the original Office several times but love the new Office. We went shortly after it opened and the wait for our drinks and food was a little longer than normal but we were ok with that - new people, new place your going to have that. The place is gorgeous - nicely decorated, the staff was friendly, and the food was good. Everytime I go I always get the aha tuna with sticky noodles - my favorite. When we left I decided it was my new favorite restaurant.

1  Thank tinap_714