“substandard all the way”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #13 of 134 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Akron, Ohio
“substandard all the way”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were greeted and sat in a booth. That was fine. The waitress introduced herself and took our drink order. We asked for 2 iced teas and 1 Margarita. We waited for sometime before the drinks were delivered by another waitress who told us she was taking over. The margarita had little to no tequila in it. The teas were 99.9% ice. We placed out orders. Our ice was watered again before the appetizers got to the table. The appetizers arrived slowly but were tasty. We got more ice to go with our ice too. The main entree's arrived. They looked good, but one had to be sent back due to them not listening to the request of the person who ordered it. The other entree was started to find that the french fries must have been made last week and stored under a warming lamp. AWFUL!!! By this time, I was too frustrated with the experience to say anymore about it. When I ordered my entree, I asked that it be rounded up to add a salad and slice of lemon pie. She handed us the check and when I asked about the slice of pie, she acted all confused and went to retrieve the pie.
The drinks were not good, the food was substandard and the service was not up to par like it usually is. Will I go back? Maybe.

• Visited February 2013

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
“Great $10 meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the Caroline chicken and ate the whole thing. If you like bruschetta you will love this meal. We went on a Weds. Which was $3 margarita night so I had the house selection. Wonderful! We will be returning soon!

• Visited January 2013