“Don't go here if in a group more than 4.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #27 of 143 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our group of 6 attempted to eat here on a Friday evening. We found out that this Red Lobster does not take call ahead seating for groups over 4 (we had 6), so we went anyway. When we got there, the wait was at least 50 minutes, which is way too long, especially if they have call ahead seating for busy periods.... This worked out very favorably for us, as one of our friends suggested the Mandarin House, which was about 10 minutes away....It was much better and we had an un-rushed dinner together which we all thoroughly enjoyed....
This policy of not allowing call ahead seating for over 4 may be one of the reasons the parent corp. of Red Lobster is looking to close / sell off a number of their locations across the country...
We're not likely to go back here anytime soon due to this policy...

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Conditions and things eating fish are getting better with large crowds on crowed nights when you wouldn't think that there is a recession. This is one of the most crowded places I have visited in recent months. Crowded conditions can make people who do not want to stand for many extra minutes in lines waiting for an empty table at the entrance of the store hesitate before going there for dinner too often. They do supply you upon request with information about health food-like specifications and guidelines for watching the ingredients. Too much sugar or slat or sodium with bigger portions might interest you so ask questions about food preparation. I found the place very busy and crowded to the point where I did not want to sit too close to people in the table next to me especially when those people had young loud children to disturb mu dinner. Loud children can and will upset many water chestnuts and apple carts. You can not always ask to be seated away from those noisy people on crowded evenings. Portions were too small and the food quality was average best. Ask for something else to replace those rolls that they serve you automatically as they are too filled with bad ingredients. Do away with creamy and greasy meals. Sometimes the waiting time for food at the table as well as in the lobby was more than 45 minutes. Slow service at times too once you are seated. There were so many people coming to your table during our time at the table to bring you things as well as ask questions that I lost track or contact with the original waiter. In this way they overwhelm you with people coming to your table too often to the point where they bother and annoy you. We did order with special prices for dinners food costing less than $25. I question the savings that come with these offers since alternatives are not readily available. There can be for me much confusion with as much as there is to read and understand about all the options presented on the menu. It is not easy reading to sort out the options and alternatives no the menu. We did order salad and soup and a dish with fish - tilapia I believe. But I did inquire about haddock or shrimp and found that the shrimp options do not contain enough shrimp to deserve the the name. Nothing terribly spectacular in taste or preparation - maybe the sauces or layers of additional stuff do cover up something. Portions of fish were not large enough and salads could have had more basic ingredients and be more plentiful. I do not think you will break your food budget if you eat here seven times a month, but be careful with your money. I do not believe in tipping for lousy or mediocrity in service and food. The service sometimes is overwhelming like a large blanket. The place clean and busy with a need for an extra set of restrooms. Much room for improvement if they extend or reduce the menu selections. If you ask for a bowl of soup make sure that they fill the bowl. I do not know about late night brunch options or other things that might attract a different segment of people. Atmosphere is casual be sure. Prices are not as affordable as you might think . I do recommend it for the fish dinner but be careful.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I am a picky eater and while at the Red Lobster the (one in a million server Kayleigh) made a special effort to get my order right the first time............and I really enjoyed my meal.
I decided not to just get some fried food and chose to have something different. It worked. There was no wait to be seated and the experience got better from there. I plan to visit again often and request Kayleigh's section.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I don't often visit Red Lobster so I was pleasantly surprised at the food quality when we visited recently. The menu choices were very broad and the restaurant was clean and tidy. We all had grilled fish or breaded chicken and everyone was satisfied with the portions, service and food quality. That's the good news. The bad news is that the prices they charge are now high enough that all the above better be a cut above average. It worked for us, but if one were close by, I might think a Bonefish Grill to be a better value.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Best server we've had at this location in about 10 visits . The fried entree I had was average , somewhat overcooked on clam strips and fish . The beer, salad , bisquits and bake potato were highpoints of my meal . The rest of my party had crab legs or broiled fish which were better prepared . We had a half hour wait to be seated and it wasn't the typical crowded waiting area. There were maybe 16-20 people waiting to be seated and it took that long . They can get you seated in 45 minutes when they have 60 waiting . I never understand why there is always a long wait at this location on any evening , even weekday . I've never been here and got a table in under 20 minutes.