“Do you like to gamble?”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #27 of 140 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Because going here is a roll of the dice. I've gone here and had a good meal. Ive also gone here and had meals swimming in butter. Ive also gone here and had terrible, awful stomach problems.

Long story short, if you're prepared to spend $40-60 on a meal for two people, do yourself a favor and drive to cleveland, or at least to a local restaurant with better quality.

While the servers are normally very good, this red lobster lacks consistant quality in food. For the price, its just not worth it.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We go to this location about 6-10 times a year . In the past it has been much better . In typical fashion for companies these days the size of the wonderful biscuits seems to be smaller now. Lately when my spouse and I dined there I had the worst meal ever at this location. The fries tasted like the oil was too old and they weren't as good as they normally are . I had the fish and chip because I wasn't hungry enough for a seafood or shrimp platter . The fish was overcooked and the thin edges were rubbery for about an inch or more all the way around the edge. I've had better fish at Long John Silver than I had that night. My wifes baked potato and crab legs were fine as always but my meal was pretty crappy by comparison.
Last year we went there for a birthday with several other family members and watched other tables get all their salads and drinks after we had been seat and given drinks and biscuits . It took asking a waiter to get things going in the right direction and even then we got our meals as the other family was leaving . It took 45min longer than normal to dine that night . The other gripe we've had is there is always a huge wait there . They have never expanded enough and only by going upwards would they have the room they need to take care of customers . The wait is 35-50 minutes almost any evening and holidays can go over an hour . Just not as pleasant experience and when there are so many other dining choices around the area they are missing the boat on not trying to enlarge. I'm sure the wait turns a lot of people away.