“New and Improved!”

Dining options: Reservations
Stow, Ohio
“New and Improved!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I recently visited a favorite spot of ours -- Sarah's Vineyard. We hadn't been there in quite some time. Well, we were pleasantly surprised about the changes made at one of our fave's. They are just about finished with a huge outdoor pavilion next to the main building. It will accommodate live music and even larger parties. The vineyard is growing, too -- many more rows of grapes-to-be! In addition, they know have wine "on tap!" This is a clever idea...and they offer more for your money when you buy the on-tap variety as they serve it in a liter flask which is roughly a couple of glasses more than a bottle holds (hey, my math isn't that great, but my palate and tolerance of a bottle of wine is fairly accurate!). If you're planning a summer trip to Blossom Music Center, or want a place to chill after a hike or bike ride in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, stop by Sarah's. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Naples, Florida
“Very Nice”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We went for wine and lunch. They sell wine by the carafe so you get a little more for your money. Also you can bring in your own snacks and food, but they have a very nice menu. Try the meatballs, the best I have ever had. They are doing a little building out side and it will really be a cool spot this summer and fall. Great place, close to Blossum.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank richard p
Toledo, Ohio
“Wonderful atmosphere and delicious food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The place is great. The menu is limited, but delicious. I very much enjoyed my visit. The wine is sweet, complex, and interesting. I always try a few and get some to go. I adore their salads and breads.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank jackknive
Johnstown, Ohio
“I'll be coming back...”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wonderful staff, gorgeous interior filled with art from local artists, and flavorful wine. Be sure to taste them all, but my favorite was the Hampton Hills Chardonnay!

Visited December 2012
Akron, Ohio
“Beautiful setting,great staff, and really good pizza”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I'm not much of a wine person but do love pizza. And I love their wood fire pizza on Thursday. Beautiful gardens with picnic tables. Can get busy, so reservations a good idea on weekends.