Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
$103
$144
$138
Staybridge.com
Hampton Inn Stow(Stow)(Great Value!)
$99
$151
$135
Courtyard
$139
GardenInn.com
$52
EconoLodge
All reviewsrailroad tracksfront deskrooms are cleanwafflesbreakfast roomnice hotelbreakfast stafffree breakfastlight sleeperenjoyed my stayan upgradeshopping and restaurantshot tubi highly recommend this hotelhotel is locateda great staythe entire staff
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here two nights and the place was full both nights. However, you would never have known it as it was always quiet and uncrowded. We were here to visit Cuyahoga Falls N.P. and this location is very good, being close to restaurants and the OH-8 freeway.. Speaking of that, our 3rd-floor room overlooked a set of fairly busy railroad tracks and the freeway beyond, but no noise came into the room other than a low rumble when a train passed. Their windows must be well soundproofed.

Our mini-suite room was perfect for us and is especially suitable for a couple where one is an early rise, as the outer room with couch and chair is perfect for having a coffee and reading the paper in the morning. The breakfast selection was average, but was definitely better than what we'd had at the Hampton Inn where we'd stayed the previous two nights.

We are planning to return to Cuyahoga N.P. in the future and will definitely put this at the top of the list of places to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stay at a lot of Country Inn and Suites and this is the most expensive one we've stayed at. For the price we expect top notch. Though the stay was ok, details are missed that make me regret that it's such an expensive one.

We waited 15-20 minutes to check in. There were two people together checking into two rooms ahead of us and I'm not sure what the deal was but it took forever. We were not greeted, or even apologized to by the staff for the lengthy wait. A simple apology and acknowledgment goes a long way. Many Country Inn's acknowledge that your a Carlson member, this one does not.

The breakfast area didn't have yogurt or flavored creamers which are two things we've come to expect. Just another little "detail".

TV was not working. Called down and it was taken care of (plugs behind had been unplugged) but again another detail.

We did have some noise from the room next to us too which can happen from time to time.

So all in all, it was ok, therefore the average rating.

Would we stay again? We have been to this one several times now but it's honesty pretty expensive so if I can find something else reasonable I'll give something else a shot next time. Or if they lower their price by $40 or so a night it might be more in line with what I'd like to pay for this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tlpgina
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Want to feel at home when far from it? Stay here! I checked in late at night and Ryan was the only one in the area that cared to answer the phone at 1:30am and I'm thankful that he was at his post and ready to go when I called. The rooms are clean and rates are fair for the area. You'll be greeted for breakfast by Nancy who will make you feel like your in your grandmother's dining room. The team here is out to make your stay the best it can be and just by asking they will do anything to accommodate. I can be extremely critical with the places I stay and really couldn't find anything to mention. If you are going to the area take my advice and stay here.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Irishinspector
Reviewed May 13, 2014

On a recent trip to Akron for work I found nearly every hotel in the greater Akron area to be sold out. A friend recommended looking right outside of Akron in Cuyahoga Falls and we came across the Country Inn & Suites. Although I typically opt for Hilton or Marriot properties, I found the hotel to be inline with what you would expect at a Fairfield Inn. The room had basic amenities and was clean. Although they will not win any awards for their views of the highway and adjacent car dealership, they are in a good location with easy access to downtown Akron. The price was higher than I would have expected but was relatively low compared to the $220+ a night that the other chain hotels were asking.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

A group of us has stayed at this hotel for the past 8-10 years as it was a lovely hotel with great amenities, clean spacious rooms and breakfast included. It is not a luxury hotel but you get what you pay for. This year however, when trying to book the same weekend as in previous years I've found that the prices are 45% higher! There have been no renovations since our last stay so I can't figure out what would cause such a large increase.

Now looking at the Sheraton Suites for approximately the same rate. What a shame!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank chanelsmomma
CarlsonRezidor, Online Support Specialist at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We apologize about the increase in cost from the past year. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.