“Absolutely horrible”
Review of On Tap

On Tap
Ranked #95 of 143 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: Established in 1982. On Tap Cuyahoga Falls is the original On Tap location. It opened up in 1982 and has since then expanded to a bigger and better place! Features patio, party room, large bar and much more! On Tap is owned by the Michaels' family. They are the original owners of all of the On Tap locations, with the exception of Portage Lakes which is a franchise. The Michaels' would like to thank all of their customers over the years for their patronage!
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went to the Cuyahoga Falls location. I ordered a burger, and the server asked me which side I wanted. I ordered the shells and cheese. At no time did she tell me this would be extra. She repeated our entire order back to us, not bothering to write it down. Not only was the food cold when it got there, half my companion's order was missing. When we asked about it, she proceeded to insist we never ordered it. I asked about the extra charge on the bill, and she told me if I had read the menu I would see there was the extra charge. I did read the menu, and the extra was only listed by the side salad. I will never go back to this horrible place.

1  Thank juand4me

Reviewed April 21, 2013

First off the popcorn is delicious, the service is great and the burgers are so good and so many different ones to choose from. The pattymelt is so good and the fries are great. You won't sorry you tried this resturant. Deserts are great too.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We hadn't been to the On Tap STOW location since last summer so thought it was time to try it again. BAD decision! It took 45 minutes to get our food from the time we got in the door. We ordered only the specials---wraps and wings. We got there at 7:40, after the dinner rush. The wraps were not very generous at all; cost no more than 50 cents to make. When we asked for more water, the waitress started straightening tables. We did not get wet wipes for the wings so after I was done eating the micro wings, I went to wash my hands. I swear gas stations have far cleaner bathrooms. The base of the toilette was filthy. Looked like it hadn't been cleaned for over a year. We left when it was dark. Most of the lights were burned out in the parking lot and my daughter remarked it was "scarey". The sign for the place wasn't even lit. I can believe people patronize this place. The food would have been WAY better at BW3s or Beef O Brady's without a doubt. Last time!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My friends and I went here instead of ordering pizza one Saturday night. The beer selection was good and it was served cold & frosty. I ordered the Greek gyro salad and it did not disappoint. My husband had the Reuben which he said was very good. My other two friends each had the gyro and fries. We all liked our meals and said that we would be returning soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

OMG!!!!!! John makes the best Cajun pasta! My husband loves it!We make it a point to go every week and have some pasta and a pint!