“Immaculate, beautiful, extraordinary dining, world class service.”

Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed March 4, 2009

I spent 4 nights at the hotel while in town for a family wedding. The facility is beautiful--warm, spacious, impeccably maintained, with glass walls overlooking the river and water falls. My suite was roomy and comfortable, immaculate, with large bathroom and plenty of space everywhere. In-room microwave, refrigerator, and WiFi are a great convenience.

The staff offers the best in service. My entire family was fascinated (and a bit jealous) with the executive chef's personal attention to my meals. I'm vegan (eat no animal products of any kind), and chef Roger Thomas made sure I had elegant, fresh, delicious meals throughout the weekend--even called me to check on preferences, preferred dining times, etc. He could not have been more gracious--far beyond any expectations. He made me feel I was the only guest in the hotel--even while he served a complete wedding banquet and Valentine's Day chocolate buffet on the same evening.

Mr. Thomas' attention to every detail set the tone for a truly wonderful, relaxing stay. I could not imagine a more enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Robert_Trammell, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2009

Dear Guest:

On behalf of the entire team of associates at teh Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls, thank you for staying with us and providing feedback in this forum! It was indeed our pleasure to be of service to you during this special event. We are all grateful to have Chef Roger Thomas as part of our team - and you have described the reasons so very well! We sincerely hope that you will return as soon as your schedule permits and enjoy the hospitality that we offer.

Reviewed February 4, 2009

I stayed at the Sheraton Suites from 1/23/09 checking out on 1/25/09. When I walked into my room I was pleasantly surprised with the room. It was spacious, pleasant scent to the room and well kept. I had HDTV in the living room and a regular tv in the bedroom. I had a spectacular view of the falls, the staff were great and extremely courteous. The restaurant some great dishes, which I loved. Housekeeping was great. I just don't know what else to say, except that it was fabulous. The Sheraton was recommended to me by a special person to me from the area.
Thanks to her and Sheraton Suites.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Robert_Trammell, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2009

Dear Guest:

I am glad that your friend recommended the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls to you and that you had a great experience during your visit. I thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor - we certainly enjoy our guests' feedback. We have recently added the hotel to Facebook - you are welcome to join as a fan and post reviews there as well. You will be always have updated information about the hotel and restaurant. Simply search "Sheraton Suites Akron" from the Facebook search area. I encourage you to visit again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2009

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! Rooms and bathrooms were large and comfortable! I didn't try the food at the restaurant but the dining room was beautiful and the food smelled tempting. :) Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Robert_Trammell, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2009

Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls on TripAdvisor. I am very glad that you enjoyed your visit! Next time you must make time for a visit to Piatto Novo restaurant. The views are simply stunning and the food is outstanding - for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner! We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed December 22, 2008

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Robert_Trammell, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2008

Reviewed November 20, 2008

Stayed: March 2008
Robert_Trammell, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2008

Reviewed November 14, 2008

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business

Reviewed October 8, 2008

Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank SPG-platinum-guy
Robert_Trammell, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2008

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cuyahoga Falls
Hilton Akron / Fairlawn
#1 of 5 in Fairlawn
Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Akron - Fairlawn

Been to Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls? Share your experiences!